30 Somethings Daily Chat: Wednesday June 3rd

• Good Afternoon!

How is everyone?

I feel fantastic!

I went to the gym last night (started fresh yesterday).

I am super excited and super motivated. I have finally realized that I want to get fit. Not that losing weight isn't on my mind. But, I want to get fit and then use my knowledge to help others achieve their goals. I have my goals in front of me and I will have constant reminders.

I want to reach my goal weight.
    I want to get fit.
    I want to become a fitness coach/life coach/personal trainer.
    I want to make a change!
    I want to be a positive influence!
  • Hi All,

Sorry I'm just popping in now, I had school today and have been busy with this and that all day!

Samantha, Wow, if that's not a motivational post, I don't know what is! Thanks!

Have a great evening all!
  • Good for you, Samantha! You RAWK!!!

In the same boat. I have not missed a day working out for almost a month now. I have been doing an average of an hour a day. I try mixing it up every day and pushing a little bit harder. I am eating only OK though. I'll be going good for like 3 or 4 days and then BAM! I eat something not on plan. Its always the same ole, same ole. Go to a restaurant, get a glass of wine, plan on ordering a salad, end up with pizza, sushi, tacos whatever...ugh!

However, I am NOT complaining. I am OK with 2 steps forward, 1 step back as long as it gets me where I wanna go. This past month, I lost an average of 2 pounds a week (so what if it was 7 pounds the first week and up, down the rest). Plus, my goal when I started was the same as yours, Sam. I wanna be fit! I want to be strong. I would LOVE to look great in a bikini again but that is definitely secondary to being able to kick some booty at the gym or out in the world.

Work Out Song of the Day: Boys, Boys, Boys by Lady GaGa. This song is upbeat and really gets you moving!