You mean I can lose weight?????

• I am so happy!!!! I am trying to do weight loss using the 5's as goals (i.e. break 225, 220, 215 etc) and today I was jogging and thought, "humm, I should weigh myself, it's been three weeks since I started." So I hopped on the scale and I lost 4 lbs! I am down from my starting weight of 228 to 224! I know it doesn't sound like much but it is the first time I have lost weight since I was a senior in high school, roughly 2005/2006.

I'm not a scale addict so it is a really good thing that I did get on, I was loosing motivation so this is that little feedback we all need that says you are doing something right!
  • Yay!!!
  • Double yay!!

I know exactly how you feel--I just got on the scale and noticed it went down, for the first time since I don't know when!

Keep on track. It's nice to have confirmation, isn't it?!
  • Four pounds IS a lot--congratulations! Next time you're in the store, pick up a 5 pound bag of potatoes and see how it feels. You've nearly lost that much weight in 3 weeks. Good job; your hard work is paying off!
  • Way to go!!!
  • Congratulations!!! I too didn't I wouldn't do a very good job at losing! I sat on the sidelines for a loooong time, just gathering information and using that with and against my strengths and weaknesses. I thought my metabolism was broken, lol.

Windchime, wow I never thought of it that way. That IS a lot and a very good way of making yourself aware and to feel good about it! And dang! How did I end up with 7 bags of potatoes in the first place?! lol

Good job Bella and keep up the good work!
  • Do me a favour... weight yourself tomorrow morning right after you get up and pee.. .and do it naked. I bet you`ve lost MORE than 4 lbs
  • Congrats! 4 lbs is a lot!
  • Awesome!! Keep it up, 4 pounds is great!!