"That's Overweight!"

• Today, for the first time, my Wii Fit told me that I was overweight! It's been saying obese for so long that I didn't even notice until I went in to my chart and saw that my BMI was down to 29.7! I went back in and weighed myself again just to hear it! Now if my broken arm will heal enough for me to get back into the gym, I would really be making progress!
  • Woo-hoo! I can't wait for mine to say that. How annoying that she (he?) has to tell me every, single, day, that I'm obese (along with that funky little tune it plays when your Mii plumps out; it's like we've got our own "you're fat" jingle). lol

Congrats to you! Keep up the good work. Sorry to hear about your arm. Hope it heals quickly.
  • Lol, pas de chaton-I had to laugh about the little tune it makes when it plumps out your mii. it's so depressing.

steph- that's great! I can't wait until I can hear that
  • Congrats! I can't wait to hear that too! We are the same height so now I know what I need to weigh to hear those wonderful words! Way to go!
  • Woohoo! Congrats!
  • AWESOME!!!

Working towards that "overweight Mii" myself

Congratulations!
  • Well done! That's really good news.
  • I'm planning on buying a Wii Fit. Hopefully I'll only be overweight by the time I get it! It would be very annoying to hear "You're Obese!" after I've lost 32 pounds!

Good for you, How encouraging!
  • Awesome! I hate that little voice telling me I am Obese, too. Especially when my husband is sitting right next to me playing his own game.... just a reminder your wife is obese, in case you didn't know!!
  • Congrats! While the wii fit can be annoying, it is GREAT fun to watch that mii get smaller and smaller! (and-for the record- it nags you when you get below your goal too )
  • Way to go! I'm working towards the same goal with my Wii!
  • awesome job! i know exactly what you mean about that mean wii saying "thats obese" its soo much better to hear overweight and SOON it will be saying WOOHOO Thats Normal! way to go! Keep it up!
  • I just got done playing that! :] Mine is no where near saying "overweight", but when it does... yay and I can't wait to see the "plump" not PLUMP anymore. oyy. lol, that was embarrassing the first time.