21 Day OP Challenge- 2

You're on Page 5 of 10
Go to
  • I ended up going to the dentist for a crown this afternoon...so my mouth is still hurting. My mom ended up making breakfast for dinner so that I could have something that didn't need a lot of chewing. Scrambled eggs and an english muffin. I love having breakfast for dinner

So, I definitely stayed under my calories since I can't really chew anything, walked for 25 minutes and rode the stationary bike for 15 minutes, and no sweets!!!

Day 8 of 21
  • day 1 hooray! i found my pedometer (still hooked onto my pants from the slightly intoxicated baseball game the other day), worked out for 30 minutes, and had not one, but 3 servings of fruit..and i'm having a fruit parfait for dessert (according to my grandmother, it still counts as a serving of fruit, i'm stickin to it).
  • Day #9
    - Ate around 1500 calories
    - Drank 8+ glasses
    - Walked 2 miles

I had non-fat frozen yogurt with lots of yummy fruit today. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. I work right across the street from this place and am surprised I haven't tried it sooner!
  • Day 5 has been defeated! 1 mile on the treadmill, 45 minutes of strength training, 1600 calories consumed (possibly 1700 by the end of the night if I eat my last snack). It's a new month, and I will *ROCK* it!
  • Hi guys! I am still doing well I have been working 12 hours a days the past few days and have done my workout and then went right to bed. I think that I would like to watch my calories rather than try and count weight watcher points. So I am modifying my plan a bit- 1400 calories a day.
  • Today was Pause 1. I don't even want to talk about it.
  • sorry to hear the grumpiness stella! You will totally have a better day tomorrow

2 of 3 pauses left

Day 9 of 21----

I have been a busy bee, but hopefully my week will settle down

1. No soda
    2. Stay under 1500 calories
    3. Active at least 20 mins a day
  • Day #10

- Ate around 1600 calories
    - Drank 8+ glasses of water
    - Walked 1 mile

stellarosa27
  • Hi guys- Tomorrow is a day off! I worked out tonight, and stayed with in my 1400 calories! I also drank a lot of water! 6 out of 21 days
  • I'm there
    Count me in.
    1 - -> Level 1 of 30 Day Shred
    2 - -> Continue to swap out complex carbs for simple carbs
    3 - -> STAY ON MY EATING PLAN ON THE WEEKENDS!!!
    this is very tough for me with family gatherings and the million other things going on.
    4 - -> Walk a mile or more daily
  • Day 9 of 21 done!!!

Took a quick 30 minute walk around my friend's neighborhood while waiting to go to the school's graduation. We ended up eating outside on a patio somewhere near the arena where the graduation was being held. It was SO nice out!!! Had a pina colada...oops, but that will be one of my two sweets this week.
  • Half a mile on the treadmill yesterday (hubbie couldn't keep up!) plus 30 minutes of weight machines. Calories on target. Day 6 of 21 complete.

Hubbie's supposed to hit the gym with me again tomorrow, so I'll finish that mile and then get my 5th for the week in on Saturday.
  • Welcome D Red
    Chele- yay for day 9 already!
    Glutio- My husband can out run me, but I can out lift him- totally opposite (he's always been a runner though)

ME:
    2 of 3 pauses left

Day 10 of 21----

1. No soda
    2. Stay under 1500 calories
    3. Active at least 20 mins a day
  • Day #11
    - Ate around 1500 calories
    - Drank 8+ glasses of water
    - 2 mile walk
  • Day 10 of 21

Only ate about 1350 calories and went for a walk/jog for 50 minutes.