The Numbers have Finally Budged!

• For over 2 and 1/2 months, I lost no weight loss-except water weight I put on from my leukemia treatment. Up 10 pounds one week, down 10 the next. That's happened twice. Mostly in my legs and my middle. My hemoglobin dropped because of the treatment so I'm getting injections to boost that. But still, some days I am just so tired from the treatment. And bummed out because I go and get surgery and am well on my way to meeting my goal and I go and get cancer. I mean, that is so my life. The IRONY of it all!

BUT!!! last week I lost one, then one more so hopefully, I'm off that plateau!

I'm into 20/22s now, some 18 and 1X tops, depending on the style! We got out "bonuses" this month so I had a little extra for shopping at Bell's or is it Beall's and Goodwill. Much more available at both places in those sizes than the bigger ones. I'll go crazy when I get to normal sizes and have too much choice.

So I'm just reporting that 2 little pounds made me happy. Got several nice compliments at work. Evidently, my body rearranges itself even when pounds are leaving.

Yay me!
  • 2 lbs is great progress, well done!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Yeah MT: I have been wondering about you! You sound better! lol!!!
  • Good for you!! Never give up!
  • CONGRATS
  • oh terry - you're doing GREAT!!! and i'm glad that you're accepting that the weight gain is from the medications.

congrats!!!!
  • I hit a brand new low today-four pounds were gone this morning. Maybe more of that annoying water weight. Thanks for your support!