Smurf help

• Me and my DH were chatting this afternoon and somehow we got on the subject of the old cartoon the Smurfs. Neither one of us could think up the name of the smurf that kept giving people presents that exploded. I was just wondering wether or not anybody knows his name
  • its Jokey Smurf
  • Ah a Smurf's discussion, well err a question. Didja know they play the old shows now. Funny how my kids can watch the same cartoons I did way back when.
  • Quote: Neither one of us could think up the name of the smurf that kept giving people presents that exploded.
    I think you mean "giving people presents that "smurfed".
  • Quote: Ah a Smurf's discussion, well err a question. Didja know they play the old shows now. Funny how my kids can watch the same cartoons I did way back when.
    Funny how my DD gets the hots for guys (rock stars mostly) that I had the hots for back when they were hot and so was I.
  • Jokey Smurf! I miss the Smurfs. I love the Smurfs and Popeye cartoons. My all time favorites!
  • I just wanted to say that I love you...

....because the conversation between you and your DH is the EXACT sort of conversations that my boyfriend and I have. Saturday night, for instance, we had a conversation about Hardees and Carl's Jr. restaurants. They are the SAME. Same logo. Same company. Same food. WHY WHY WHY are they one name on the west half of the country, and another name on the east half?
  • Oh...and for those of you watching the Smurfs here is something you can take note of and watch for:

~Azrael's nick in his ear changes from one ear to the other, and sometimes it is angular in shape, and other times rounded.
  • Aphil... I haven't noticed that... now I'll have to look.
  • Quote: Funny how my DD gets the hots for guys (rock stars mostly) that I had the hots for back when they were hot and so was I.
    yup...this is a weird phenom!!
  • So scary that I immediately knew the answer to the original Smurf question!!!!! lol

This was the time when us kids knew how to be kids!!

• Quote: So scary that I immediately knew the answer to the original Smurf question!!!!! lol

This was the time when us kids knew how to be kids!!

[/IMG]
    LOL..So true!