SO nervous! *SO OT!*

• I just got done submitting an application for a much better job. Better insurance, better pay, better hours...which is pretty much non-existent nowadays. Because the financial responsibility wouldn't be completely on him, DH would be able to get a job closer to home and be home every night. (For those of you that don't know, he is a truck driver and is home only about 5 days a month. ) Anyway, I really want and we really need this job. My friend who works there says they will be hiring 10 applicants. I just hope that I am qualified enough to get in.
    I know that whatever happens is meant to happen and I may be getting my hopes up a bit...but I really am going to be optimistic about this. I just wanted to get this off my chest because I am so nervous.
    Thanks for listening!
  • Good luck! I know I need a better job too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
  • good luck aangel! i'm sure you will get it. keep us posted!!!
  • Aww good luck hun! My DH works out of town so I definitely know how you feel.
  • Positive vibes and thoughts headed your way!
  • Hoping the best for you both from my neck of the woods too. Good luck!
  • hey! i just wanted to say good luck, and you are in my prayers
  • good luck! im sure you will do fine
  • Good luck! I hope this all works out for you

Is it possible/appropriate for you to go in and maybe meet the person who is doing the hiring? I don't do the actual hiring at my work, but I do the pre-interviews and such, and the people who apply online and come in to introduce themselves have a better chance of making it through to the interview. May not be that way with your field of work, but just a friendly suggestion

-Aimee
  • Good luck!!
  • Good Luck!! Let us know how it goes