Starting over!

• Boy am I a slow learning! Went into the food again but have one day of abstinents again. Food never fixes anything but only makes it worse. I don't know why I don't remember the tools of the program rather than food when I can't seem to live life on life's terms. I guess I'm human and I take back control, or try to take it back, I'm never in control.

I'm very grateful for my sponsor and the sponsee's I have and their love and support and hanging with me. to all of you.

Today is a new day and the sun is shining outside and in my heart.

May we all have an abstinent day!

Patd
  • Sometimes the obvious (the tools of OA) is TOO obvious that we take it for granted, ya know?

The great thing is--we can start over anytime!
  • You are so right, Jen. Most of the time I can't see what's right in front of my face!!

So far so good for today. I'm adding nothing to eat after supper to my abstinence as that's the worse part of the day for me, it worked last night and I expect it to work today to, by the Grace of God.

hugs,
    patd
  • (((((patd))))))
    Just wanted to let you know that I think you're great.

Starting over and building stronger.

Together we can do what we cannot do alone.
  • As they say "Keep coming back"! We are here for you.
  • patd,
  • Thanks, for the hugs, Tracy.

I'm very tired at the moment and know that I need to quit for the day, but of course I don't have everything done on my list. My list as usual wasn't realistic for this 67 year old lady .

So I will quit and be happy I got done what I did.

I've been abstinent since the 19th thanks to God, the OA steps, a sponsor and you guys here. It does take a circle of people.

hugs
    patd
  • Eight abstinent days in a row is great! Well done! And we will always be here for you.....

I am starting over today....I binged last night after a two week abstinence....
  • Hi patd...Just wanted to check out how you are doing? Just keep coming back!
  • Thanks for thinking of me, Chantal.
    I'm abstinent by the grace of God since the 19th of May. Some anxious moments but using the tools have gotten me through.

hugs
    patd