Three Week Vacation

• About three weeks ago, I was completely overwhelmed and totally stressed out. I posted on here about it, and I want to thank everyone for the advice. However, I kept thinking, "I'll begin again tomorrow..." and we know how that goes. Three weeks later, and I've gained four pounds. It's all stress eating, I know. I feel more in control of my life now than I did three weeks ago, although I am still job searching and most of the other stressors are still present. We have two and a half more weeks of school left until break, and I thought about starting over again then, but I keep thinking about it and really want to get back on the ball.

I started calorie counting again today, and have decided to get back on the wagon. By the time I start my new job in the fall, wherever that may be, I want to be in the "overweight" category instead of the "obese" category. With determination, dedication, and drive I can do it!

Besides, after school is over, I'll have all day to work out and plan.
  • Of course you can do it!!! Congrats on your new start.
  • Yes, you can do it! One day at a time!
  • Good for you for deciding to start back up now, instead of waiting. That's a great decision! It's that whole, "I'll start tomorrow...or Monday....." that can really lead to more time spent reinforcing unhelpful habits. So good job for starting back up now!