HA! busted my plateau!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • THREE WEEKS of eating super clean and busting my hump at the gym and the 4th week I gain .6 pounds but I just kept going and increased my cardio to 2 hours a day (one in the morning and one at night) and at my Weight Watcher's weigh in tonight I lost 3.2 lbs!

I am going to back down on the 2 hours a day cardio because my knees are starting to hurt so I hope and pray I have finished with this plateau and I keep losing next week at my weigh in.

I am thankful for this place the words of encouragement I got (you know who you are) and I knew from reading other posts just to keep going and not be discouraged.

I am so happy tonight! I was almost jumping for joy after my weigh in because I hadn't weighed myself all week and I didn't feel like I lost any!

Hopefully I can get back on track and start losing again!
  • Yay! Congrats on busting through!
  • Well done!
  • way to go for sticking through it! you know when the scale stops moving for weeks is when it's tempting to quit. you should be proud.

• ALL RIGHT!!!!! You are one persistent, persevering puppy, aren't ya! And you've shown - that it pays off. WAY TO GO!

There's no stopping you now.
  • i have been on a plateau for 3 weeks and am very discouraged. I should be rewarded for pushing the plate back and saying no to sweets when in actuality I feel the opposite. Some words of encouragement, sisters, please
  • Good for you! Keep it up!

...and @ ceezee, hey, you just keep trucking. Some times we don't see results immediately and that can be difficult, but persistence and commitment will eventually reward you. Hang in there.
  • Way to go, flatiron! Way to show those mean ole poundies who is boss!

• WTG!
  • GOOD FOR YOU GOOD FOR YOU GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming from someone's who's been there!!!!
  • Way to go! I always run into a plateau like the first or second week when I'm dieting But now I know what to do to bust it! Congrats again!! & Keep up the great work!!
  • That's amazing! Getting past a plateau is one of the hardest things to overcome in a diet and YOU did it! Nothing can stop you now! Go go go!
  • Awesome! I'm glad your persistence paid off!
  • Great job!
  • Flatiron, way to go!! I love that determination!!

Ceezee, you can do it too!! Just keep on!!