Freakiel's Progress Pictures

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay, so, I have lost a total of about....25lbs. I started out at 166lbs. and am now hovering between the 141-145 area. My goal is 130. In order to boost my confidence a bit and tell myself I can make it that last 10lbs. I wanted to share my progress pictures with you guys. I have a lot I am so sorry.

March 7th, 2009 - 166lbs.
    The first day of my Medifast program.

March 14th, 2009 - 156lbs.

April 4th, 2009 - 149lbs.

April 11th, 2009 - 147lbs.
    These are the lowest size pictures of me I have.

• Wow!! You look awesome!! Keep up the hard work! You've made it this far, no reason you can't make it to your final goal!!
  • Thanks! Haha ignore the keys hanging from my pocket in that one pic. I took the pics as I was running out the door to head to the mall.
  • Keep it up! Awesome job.
  • YOu are looking great, an hourglass figure!
  • Thanks ladies! And yeah I love the shape my back is. <3 Hourglass.
  • You're looking great!!! wow!! awesome work!
  • Wow, Ariel! You are looking great! I love pictures that show the progress of fitting into a piece of clothing. I can't wait to see how gorgeous you look at goal!
  • Great job, Freaky Baby!!!
  • Wow looking good!!
  • wow. that is amazing. you look great. but that timeline.... you lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks!!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?
  • Wow, you are doing great and look wonderful! Congratulations!
  • Quote: wow. that is amazing. you look great. but that timeline.... you lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks!!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?
    yeah i was on the medifast program. that is a normal amount of weight loss on medifast.

and thanks to everyone here congratulating me!
  • Quote: yeah i was on the medifast program. that is a normal amount of weight loss on medifast.

and thanks to everyone here congratulating me!
    thats amazing. good for you. it seems like i lose 3 pounds a year. heh
  • Congrats on being able to zip up that pretty dress! I notice a big change in your figure. Very nice work.