Everyone Weigh in 05/16/09

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 189, up 1 pound from two weeks ago. Missed last weeks weigh in because, well, because I basically felt so lethargic about doing it. I guess my lack of progress is starting to be a bit of mental burden. But it is a burden I choose, and that I know I need to take serious. So no more laspes!
  • First Timer Weighing In...
    According to todays Dr. appt I'm at 200 lbs. 10 less than when I saw him after my spine surgery in February. Still looking for safe exercise help and better eating suggestions. I'm excited to start PT soon and go back to work and school after that is over, but like everyone, I want it NOW.. :-(
  • I have switched from "maintaining" to "calorie restricting" again, so I'm losing again. This morning, 116.5.
  • 148.2 - but not changing my ticker until it hits 148.0!

Not too bad considering I gave in to DH's craving for pizza this week. I then spent the rest of the week obsessing about how those 2 slices of veggie pizza were gonna wreck my scale. At least I didn't gain!
  • Did well last night. usually we always eat pizza every Friday And I eat about 5 slices. Last night, I had a lean cuisine pizza and made the guys meatloaf.(yuck)
    Last wed. night is was down to 255.6 that makes about 46 pounds lost so far. I got to keep going.
  • Hi everyone! I'm new here but I lost 3 pounds this week, yea!
  • Down two more pounds this week putting me at 218!
  • 252 - haven't lost..but haven't gained
  • brand new here but have lost 12 pounds so far and weigh in at 256.
  • Back in the saddle again! 214 today, up 1 pound from 2 weeks ago, but not too bad considering I severely sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago and had to stop all exercise. I'm going to try again tomorrow!
  • ugh >< 215. up .4lbs lol. My fault really, so the lack of loss at this point. I had chinese the other night. I ate spaghetti and meatballs last night. And a sweet potato for lunch today. Im lucky it hasnt been more.... i dont feel bad either; i feel like peanut butter /cry
  • Thank you for this thread! I was looking for somewhere to weigh in!
    I weigh myself every Sunday morning. I usually lose about 3 or 4 pounds a month. Today I'm 143. I'm encouraged to keep on doing what I'm doing!
  • 217 as of yesterday so i lost 4 lbs my first week! :-)