tony little's gazelle

• I am looking for feedback from people who have one of tony little's gazelle machines.

Do you like using it? Is it something you use everyday? Is it really that easy on the joints?

And, is it worth the money?

TIA
  • Something like it
    TIA

Was cruizing through new posts, never met you before, but I would say, if you like to walk, but hate battling the weather, it is great. I don't have the Gazelle, but I have something simalar. I use it every night before I go to bed for about 20 minutes, while watching TV. I love it! I have lost 10 pounds in the past 2 - 3 weeks, by using it. Mine was only $99.?? + tax & s/h. I got it from the Home Shopping Network. I would definitely advise you to give a try. After all, the Gazelle does have a 30 day money back gaurantee, right? So if you don't like it, send it back.

Hope this helps, if you have questions, you can e-mail me.
    [email protected]

GOOD LUCK
    Angela
  • Thanks for the input, Angela. I am thinking of giving it a try.
  • Gazelle.....
    I have a Weslo Air Strider which is similar to the Gazelle - I LOVE IT!!! No impact and a good work out. I can do about 1200 strides in 20 minutes which is really moving for me. I can't have any impact because of joint problems and this has been terrific for me. When I get my speed up on a treadmill then the impact also goes up.

The Air Strider doesn't have the bands and is heavier than the Gazelle. But the Gazelle is a good deal. I hope you like it if you get one.

Hope this helps some...
  • I use the gazelle about 5 days a week because the weather here is so unpredictable for outdoor walking, and I ove it. I told a friend about it several months back and she got one and uses it faithfully. We got ours at KMart, $99, no S & H.
  • gazelle
    I have the gazelle elite and love it. I've lost 138 lbs so far and have come from being imobile to very mobile! the gazelle is a great calorie burner and helped me get my flexibility in my walking back. good luck!