Weight loss tickers

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've cleared my cache, restarted my pc, and tried a different browser and I can't get weight loss tickers to show up in the forums. Not mine, not anyways, and not even if the signature preview though I have the coding for it. For anyone who has an answer to this, that would be great!
  • Mine disappeared too!
  • There was a slight problem with the 3FC tickers but they will be back.

(I think they fell off the back of the truck in the server move.)
  • Hurry back tickers!! I miss you, you are a big motivator for me!! Come back!
  • Speaking of tickers, I keep waiting and waiting until I am "allowed" to use one.... how long does it take? I am still considered too new to use it.
  • 20 posts and 20 days
  • Ok, I'm glad to see its not just me! Cant wait for them to be back!
  • I think I'm going through ticker withdrawal.
  • Ack - I just noticed that mine was gone... Sure was glad to find the answer as to why already posted!
  • im new to this...how do i make a ticker?
  • Nikki - you need to be a member for at least 20 days, and have 20 posts, to access your signature (due to spam issues). After that you'll be able to set one up.
  • Thanks every body, my ticker(s) are back and I feel better just looking at them.
  • I am so glad they are back as well.

They so keep my butt inline..
  • Quote: Nikki - you need to be a member for at least 20 days, and have 20 posts, to access your signature (due to spam issues). After that you'll be able to set one up.
    DOH! Guess I'll have to stop lurking and start posting a bit. I want my ticker.
  • Yay! Come out of lurkdom and join the party. I promise that once you start, you can't stop!