Did you see the announcement?!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • The site will be shut down from about noon (ET) until tonight...maybe not even accessible until tomorrow morning!

For those of you I don't get to see before the shut down, I hope you have a wonderful positive day today!
  • Yup, I saw that! Hope I don't get the shakes from withdrawl! LOL
  • NO! I hadn't seen that! Thanks for the heads-up, Sarah! Have a great day, everyone, and be sure to throw all your unused bits and bytes to the lesser god Techsupporchya as an offering so that everything goes smoothly for 3FC in this transfer.

• I know... I saw that yesterday... It will be a very long day without this forum
  • Yep - I saw it, going into withdrawals already. Hope the server move is successful and I'll see you guys on the other side!
  • *wipes tear away* It will be a sad afternoon without 3FC.
  • Ack, where will I go after my workout, when I am eating my yogurt? This is a daily ritual. Hmm. Might I be forced to return emails instead?
  • Thanks for doing all this hard work. :kiss:
  • I'm sure everyone will survive. At least I hope everyone does
  • lol I guess I'll actually will have to just replace the time I spend on here with more exercise

Have a great day everyone!!!
  • I'll miss my "crutch" that helps me get through the day!!!
  • Hopefully, they will get it back up soon. There's a lot of work that goes into transferring sometimes, so lets hope it's a smooth transition.
  • Hey, it's 1:45 pm ET and still able to get on here! Is it over already? Or not started?
  • Hasn't started...must be running late!
  • It was down for a few hours earlier (for me)... maybe that was it?