Finally 100% commited.....

• I am finally 100% commited to becoming a new me!!

I have struggled with my weight ever since I can remember, and now im ready to work at it. My son recently turned 4 years old and i want to be there for many years to come. I just got blood work results back from my dr. my cholesterol is high, Im only 26!! I couldn't believe it! So now I am more commited then ever to discover the new me!

I started the 30 day shred today and it kicked my butt, the good news is only 29 days to go! lol

I was wondering if anyone had some simple ideas for breakfast at work, and quick lunches at work, I don't have much time to prep food, working full time, being a full time student, and a full time mommy takes it toll on me. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading this, I just needed to vent, and some shoulders to lean on!
  • Welcome and congrats on getting started!
  • welcome! congrats and good luck!
  • welcome & congrats on the weightloss so far!
  • Quote: I am finally 100% commited to becoming a new me!!

I have struggled with my weight ever since I can remember, and now im ready to work at it. My son recently turned 4 years old and i want to be there for many years to come. I just got blood work results back from my dr. my cholesterol is high, Im only 26!! I couldn't believe it! So now I am more commited then ever to discover the new me!

I started the 30 day shred today and it kicked my butt, the good news is only 29 days to go! lol

I was wondering if anyone had some simple ideas for breakfast at work, and quick lunches at work, I don't have much time to prep food, working full time, being a full time student, and a full time mommy takes it toll on me. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading this, I just needed to vent, and some shoulders to lean on!
    If you are 100% committed you need to make it a lifelong goal not a 30 day goal. Unfortunatly, that is how many people fall off the wagon and actually gain more weight. Good luck and stay committed it will get easier!
  • yaaay! good for you!

day 1 is the worst - you'll soon see how quickly your body builds strength and endurance (i just finished day 7 and i've improved tons, but it's still tough!)

best of luck - hope to see you around the forum!