Whoooo-hoooooo! After losing 133 lbs, I finally have less than 50 more lbs to lose!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Alright!!!!

After losing 133 lbs to date, I finally hit that milestone & have less than 50 more pounds to lose before I hit my eventual target goal of 125!

I only lost 0.8 of a lb again for the second week in a row, but heck-- it's almost a pound and more importantly-- I'm STILL losing weight (instead of hitting a dreaded plateau!)

I'm taking that 0.8 lb and partyin' today! LOL!!!!

(I'll probably go on amazon tonight and look up a cheap cd or a dvd to order as a treat for breakin' this 50-pound "left to go" milestone!)

Thanks everyone for listening to my crazy rants the other day!! You guys are terrific!

~ tea
  • this is such a great accomplishment!

i just logged in to 3fatchicks and there was the thread title right on the front page, like the front page news that it is!

thanks for sharing your amazing news!

isolde
  • That is AWESOME! You have an excellent attitude and you definitely deserve to splurge on Amazon. Have a great day!
  • Congrats!! That's great!!
  • Congrats!! Keep up the good work.
  • You're doing fabulous!! You should celebrate!! Yeah!!
  • You go girl!
  • That is AWESOME

I couldnt decide on the right smile..lol
  • Wow! That is truly an impressive achievement. You should be really proud of yourself!
  • Absolute and amazing accomplishment. Thanks for telling us about it and yes, you are STILL doing fantastically! Congratulations.
  • Yeah! Standing ovation for you and a great big hug...what a fantastic accomplishment.
  • WAY TO GO!!!!! You have such a great attitude - that's what gets it lost and keeps it lost - so I'll be taking that to heart. I won't whine either - as long as I'm losing...or at least maintaining...there isn't anything to cry about. CONGRATS AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR ENCORE!

• Way to go!
  • Congrats, that is awesome!
  • woo hoo! excellent job tea.
    you are inspiring.