Pickles

• Mini Dill Pickles.... 2.5 pickles = 5 calories.

Need I say more?
  • I LOVE pickles!! I do tend to stay away from though because of the high sodium content.
  • mmmmmmm dill pickles!
  • so good. I often put just one chopped up into my tuna. SO good!!!!
  • Do you know they make pickle pops? Frozen pickle juice on a stick...lol I think they are called Bobs Pickle Pops. You can google them. Not my thing but people who love pickles seem to like them!
  • Hmmm. I've never even considered pickles as a treat. What a great suggestion!
  • How much sodium is in it?
  • They have mini pickle packs at the grocery store, 0pts if your on Weight Watchers!
  • I also like using fat-free Miracle Whip mixed with dill pickle relish as a sub. for tartar sauce. Awesome with shrimp burgers!
  • I love pickles... and the low calories is great. But I usually avoid them because of the sodium content...
  • Quote: How much sodium is in it?
    For about 2 pickles its 5 calories and 280 mg of sodium!!

So yeah if you're not careful it really can add up quickly...I do still love them though I just have them rarely now and with lots of water.
  • I didn't even look at the sodium content. Boo!
  • Hmmm...I never even thought about pickles. Even with the sodium content it's a good suggestion.
  • I had a question when i first got here about pickles and water retention... i eat pickles often and someone said that my body is at it's normal *retention* point so i probably wouldn't see a difference (if that makes sense, they worded it better.. ha)... anyway, i'll put up with a couple pounds of water to enjoy mah pickles