Losing my wattle!

• if that's what you call the necky bit under the chin.

I've been quite worried about it, it had begun to look a bit baggy. Last time I lost weight, 2004, I ended up with a petite little face but how many times can you blow up the balloon past bursting point?!?

However, I noticed yesterday that it's changed shape quite a lot, from a sort of narrow, verging-on-the-dangly bit to a much gentler curve.

I am soo lucky with my skin - with my past awful diet and my dodgy hormones and my 54 years, it's still relatively wrinkle and sag free!
  • YAY for you!! My Gammy used to say, skin is a gift, we must take care of it!! I'm happy for you!!
  • That's great news. It's tough to be optimistic sometimes with the loose skin thoughts in your head. But glad to hear it's all working out for you and your fabulous neck!!
  • yay for you!!! I do this fun exercise when i'm driving, press your tongue up against the roof of your mouth with your mouth closed - gives a nice pull under the chin and seems to be helping with the sag/chin situation !
  • Good for you. I can't wait for my double chin to go away.
  • Congratulations! That is wonderful feeling when you start seeing those areas shape up.
  • ME TOO! We can be "wattleless" together. LOL!
  • Wattle-buddies! roflmao!
  • That is wonderful!
  • Wonderful!
  • I'm so glad to hear this! My wattle has turned into a cameltoe under my chin (two ropey cords that hang a bit down)...hopefully things will tighten up with time. If not, then...
    Better Living Through Surgery...
    Kira
  • that is awesome