I met April's goal!

• my goal for april was 6 pounds... i lost 6.8!! sorry gals i switched plans.... im doing w/w now... hope this doesnt mean that im kicked out of this group. i found with the sb i wasnt eating nearly enough.... maybe 800-900 cals a day... now im eating waht im allowed and im losing weight. thank you for all your support over the past few months.

stacy xxx
  • Way to go Stacy! I can't imagine you getting kicked out of here - we are all here to support each other in finding what works for each of us.

Congrats!!
  • Good for you, Stacy! WW is a great plan, too. I just got tired of counting and measuring.
  • Way to go Stacy, congratulations. You can stay on the beach with us, a lot of us have modifications- we do what works for ourselves.
  • No, Stacy, I'm afraid you can't beach here anymore...... JUST KIDDING!

I switched from SBD to WW years ago, and then decided to do a SBD/WW combo (I still count my points so I don't eat us out of house and home, but they're all SBD-friendly foods..... most of the time.)

Congrats on your weight loss!!!

Lisa
  • Stacy! On losing and on finding a plan that works for you. Ironic, since when I'm on WW, I don't eat enough and I get so hungry that I end up bingeing, but SBD is the opposite for me. Just proves what the sisters always say--it doesn't matter what plan you use, as long as you pick what works for you and your lifestyle!
  • Good going! As everyone says, whatever works is the plan for you.

Whoops! Just remembered it's time to ask how folks did in April as far as weightloss is concerned.
  • Congratulations, Stacy!
  • Way to go Stacy!!!! Thats awesome! and I am with you- hang in around here! I am doing modified sbd, trying to stick with the south beachy foods but counting calories!
  • hey ya'll... im glad that youre letting me stay here... ive come to know some of you over the past few months and altho i dont come in everyday, i still would miss you if i left lol... im still trying to stay with sb freindly foods... whole wheat ect... but i do have an occasional cookie just make sure i count the points... i felt way too restricted with sb... with 6 kids living in the house it was unfair and impossible to keep the sugary stuff out... im happy here. but who knows i might change someday lol... i find if i stick with one program i get bored and go on a plateau... so the last time i got almost down to goal i had tried every diet out there lol... even the scarsdale... it wasnt bad but i dont like being told that i HAVE to eat this and that on a specific day... it was okay when i only had one kid, but with 6 ugh... as it is i ususally end of making a few different meals cuz no one likes the same thing... lol.... so again thank you for letting me stay!! talk again soon

stacy xxx