Oh MOTHER 5K....

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • OK all you gals out there...I apologize I have dropped the ball for our next 5K...

Guess what?....it is less than 2 weeks away...

MOTHER'S DAY!

Now I know many of you won't want to do a 5K on Mother's Day....but you just might want to take that new attitude....that new weight loss you have....that new pair of shorts that show off that little... you have earned from all your hard work.

Or you may want to take the DH...remember he owes you this day...and the kids out for a 3.1 mile stroll through the neighborhood...or the zoo...park...mall...

It is your day You deserve to do what you want.

I know Angie and I will celebrate it at church then we will probably have a nice 5K with our dogs...the kids might even take her out for lunch...who knows?...well I do At our house my wife is NOT the mother of my children...but she is "mom" on Mother's Day...for my son, daughter, nephew and step-daughter...along with my ex-wife...and nephew's mom...complicated...but she is remembered!

AND SO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Every woman out there is a daughter ~ mom to someone...

Every woman out there deserves her day

May 10th is that day this year....have fun and if you feel like a 5K is something good for you and your family then jump on board...if not

Be ready for FATHER'S DAY!!!
  • HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY NUMBERS

#1's ~ TIE ~ BABYCATCHER & NAKEDMANGO

#2 ~ MRSAUGIE

#3 ~ SUPER J

#4 ~ IRIS

#5-9 ~ JULIA and CREW

#10 ~ THIGHS BE GONE

#11 ~ I CAN DO ALL THINGS 6613

#12 ~ ALLISON & DH

#13 ~ UNWANTED 37

#14 ~ NIGHTENGALESHANE

#15 ~ SHANNON in ATL

#16 ~ PEEP SMITH

#17 ~ JOYFULJENNIFER

#18 ~ SCOOTER

#19 ~ CyndiM

#20 ~ SWS19

#21 ~ CANADIANANGEL

#24 ~ JAHJAH

#93 ~ DIVA
  • You know I'm in!! A 5k in the morning before I trot off to catch babies!
  • Woohoo! I'm in. Does this mean I can be NUMBER ONE?!?

Edit: D'oh! I just missed being the first poster. Midwife, yer quick! ...I'll settle for number two.
  • MANGO....BABY CATCHER knows she is always #1 with me....so I will give you #1 for MOTHER'S DAY!!!
  • and MANGO...not to mean you aren't #1 too...but...that gal has never dropped a baby!!...great hands....shortstop hands....
  • i am begging you please let me in.
  • Count Me In!
  • sign me up! =)
  • I will post up numbers by the week-end..

you gals rock solid!
  • Count my 5 in!
    Me
    DH
    DS#1
    DS#2
    DD
  • Quote: Count my 5 in!
    Me
    DH
    DS#1
    DS#2
    DD
    What a great way to spend MOTHER'S DAY
  • I am doing this.
  • of course you are!
  • I'm in too! My mother will even be out here for my college graduation - - if she'd like to, I'll walk one with her, otherwise, I'll run it. Yay for May!