But BABE...the GAME was on....

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Glad it wasn't a heart attack, hope they figure out what's going on Monday!

On the "well, your wife says to tell you that you can come back if the LAKER game isn't on....he won't want to if it is"

comment... Sounds like the two of you are perfect for each other, she seems to share your sense of humor.
  • Quote: Glad that Angie is ok. Praying for healing for what IS making her feel ill. Thank you for taking the time to share your life in a way that reminds us to blend in some humor to make "stuff" less stressful.
    Angie read the thread after dinner...her response..."Only you could make my heart attack scare a 3FC Thread"...I asked her....WHAT isn't true?"...she says..."well it is all true but....ah...never mind...but do you really think they care?"

Quote: Glad it wasn't a heart attack, hope they figure out what's going on Monday!

Me too...still the same symptoms tonight but w/o the stress!

On the "well, your wife says to tell you that you can come back if the LAKER game isn't on....he won't want to if it is"

comment... Sounds like the two of you are perfect for each other, she seems to share your sense of humor.
    Well...Angie is perfect for me....can't say she would call it a vice-versa thing
  • Gary, praying that they will find nothing serious with Angie. I think you should take up writing as a second career. You are just too darn funny !
  • Quote: Gary, praying that they will find nothing serious with Angie. I think you should take up writing as a second career. You are just too darn funny !
    I think she is fine BARGOO....thank-you ...we should find out Monday. My wife is a good sport for my humor...she just ignores me But seriously and I mean it too...I don't go through life just making people laugh....that would be my nephew! I do have funny one liners from time to time...but I think you would be surprised to talk to me in person.
  • Hey Angie, glad to hear you're okay, - still scary though

MEN! (You know I love you Gary!?!)

-Margie
  • Hard to believe she has trouble with acid reflux. I mean... living with you... acid reflux... how could that happen?
  • Quote: Hey Angie, glad to hear you're okay, - still scary though

MEN! (You know I love you Gary!?!)

-Margie

I know you do...but I really wonder how much since you only visit me here every 6 months or so

Quote: Hard to believe she has trouble with acid reflux. I mean... living with you... acid reflux... how could that happen?
    That's what I am sayin' D! Personally, I think her acid reflux must be hereditary
  • Oh my word! I thought this was just another sports thread started by Gary that I would never be able to follow!!

I am SO glad to hear Angie is okay!! What a scare!!
  • Quote: Oh my word! I thought this was just another sports thread started by Gary that I would never be able to follow!!

I am SO glad to hear Angie is okay!! What a scare!!
    Thanks IGLOO GIRL Glad you weren't "moosed" today!

Angie is feeling much better today and says THANK-YOU ALL so much for the thoughts/wishes and hugs.
  • Gary~I'm glad Angie is okay. You didn't miss much of a game. Oh, right, the Lakers won. Perhaps you would have enjoyed it.
  • Quote: Gary~I'm glad Angie is okay. You didn't miss much of a game. Oh, right, the Lakers won. Perhaps you would have enjoyed it.
    You're a Cali girl now Allison....time to love the LAKERS....and all that jazz....
  • [QUOTE=EZMONEY;2718331]but do you really think they care?"

OH YES ANGIE, WE CERTAINLY DO CARE! VERY GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE FEELING BETTER. SENDING HEALING THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!
    :ba lloons:

GARY, YOU DO CRACK US ALL UP WITH YOUR STORIES AND QUIPS BUT WE ALL REALIZE THAT THERE IS A SERIOUS AND A VERY CARING SIDE TO YOU.
    YOU MUST HAVE BEEN VERY SCARED THROUGH ALL THIS. KEEP BREATHING CALMLY AND DEEPLY MY FRIEND.

CARLA
  • Glad she's okay.

What are "Lakers"?

• Quote: .....

GARY, YOU DO CRACK US ALL UP WITH YOUR STORIES AND QUIPS BUT WE ALL REALIZE THAT THERE IS A SERIOUS AND A VERY CARING SIDE TO YOU.
    YOU MUST HAVE BEEN VERY SCARED THROUGH ALL THIS. KEEP BREATHING CALMLY AND DEEPLY MY FRIEND.

CARLA
    You bet I was scared If she was "gone" there would be no one here to fold my t-sirts properly!

Quote: Glad she's okay.

What are "Lakers"?

Did I ever mention "running" is for people that can't shoot a free throw?
  • Oooohhh, I've been dissed!!!