LGBT Chicks!!

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • Hey!

Any LGBT chicks on here?

I'm bi.
  • Hello. ^_^
  • also bi. but i'm married. to a man. so does it still count?
  • Quote: also bi. but i'm married. to a man. so does it still count?
    ^^^ That's pretty much what I was going to write, lol.
  • YAY! I'm a lesbian, engaged to the love of my life and happily cohabitating until someone else says it's ok for us to get married.

But happy there's an LGBT thread now.
  • mayness- what does your hubby think about it? i think mine is sometimes a little weirded out. i'm definitely more attracted to women then to men.
  • I'm also more attracted to women... and if you ask me, our husbands should be proud and flattered that we decided to marry them even though they're men, lol!

I've been in and out of the closet since my early teenage years... well, in and out of denial. So for the first 5 years of our relationship we thought I was straight. I think my husband was even quicker to accept my sexuality than I was.

My case is also a little unique in that our relationship has some openness/flexibility.. and I can see how it might be a little weird for the partner in a 100% monogamous relationship.
  • I'm a straight ally and a volunteer at my university's LGBTQ Resource Center and Student Union. It's been a real eye-opener on how much I take for granted in terms of attraction and relationships.
  • mayness- you're right, our husbands should be freaking thrilled.
    We do not have an open relationship or anything, but that doesn't mean my mind can't occasionally wander.
    i came out in high school- i lost a couple of friends, one that was my best friend for like 7 years and was a part of the family, went on vacations with us, etc. that sucked. but it's her loss not mine if you ask me.
    when i met my husband i was pretty much convinced i was done with men all together, and i still think that if things don't work out with him and i he'll be the last.
  • I'm bi *waves*
  • I'm bi too
  • I'm bi as well. *waves*
  • pan/omnisexual
    Hello~ :3
  • I consider myself gay, because "lesbian" just doesn't roll off of the tongue.
  • I'm a lesbian... sometimes a little bi-curious maybe, but probably a lesbian.. women are all I have ever really loved and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Go LGBT chicks!