*****Weekly Chat April 26th - May 2nd*****

You're on Page 8 of 8
Go to
  • hey all!

nisha - yr down yay! i know you were super frustrated i'm happy for you! i still havent been able to choke down the vinegar. tomorrow morning will be the day i promise lol!

michelle - i'm glad you can write him. i know its hard but we're here if ya need us. and i know you will look hot when he gets back

bee - i'm glad u are spending time with the bf i know u needed it. have fun!

well i talked to my friend that is in the nfl and he is going to help me drop this post finals weight and hopefully help me get to goal. i cant wait! well off to shower and go to the library as soon as someone picks this kid up. ttyl
  • Brie- let me get this straight. You know how to get to Jay Z and Beyonce's parties, your brother is a P90X star, AND you know someone personally in the NFL? No way. How do you have all of these social connections?

Happy Friday! Me and a girl I work with kinda got carried away at work today. We had all of these inside jokes and were laughing and giggling as we texted back and forth while they were testing. Maybe shouldn't have been doing that but this week has been crazy. All standardized testing..... all the time. The kids hate it. We hate it. Everyone does. So hopefully no kid reports that little bit and I should be fine! But, can you blame me? Its friday of the longest week ever at 2:00 of the longest day ever... I had to do it to keep my sanity! Have a great weekend girls!
  • Nish - that's a sweet weight! I can't wait to get there, girl you have come so far, its amazing!

Michelle - so happy that you got his address finally, stay focused girl, July will be here in no time!

Ashlan - yup 3:10 to Yuma!! Wiley is different, but I like stuff you don't hear on the corp. radio! I love muh new shoes, the only had hot pink or some turquoisish blues, so I dont do pink so i got the blues one! They are super cute! Thanks for the good words! Yay, a new dress, and A NICE Deal! .4 is a loss, I know it's not what we want, but I've been at 148 for a month, at least! You'll do fine this week! YUM sushi!

luvja - Yay for dread guy checking you out, you should have turned and said..You should see me when I really go out or something to break the ice!! Hahaha, the walk sounds nice, I'm glad that helped you more than chocolate GL with WW!! Oh yeah and have fun this weekend, i love when I get the place to muh self!!

Beaka - Sounds like a fun weekend, hope it turns out that way too! WOOT WOOT elliptical, that's a great workout! Ok i had no idea abou this FML site either where have I been? I work for a website, WTF

Becky - woowho dancing! get your taebo in, TOM will come when you stop waiting for it, hopefully!

Stella - I LUV bowling!! That new watch sounds great!! Lifting is a great calorie burner, not to mention when you build your muscle your body burns more calories naturally! I love the butterfly exhibts at our garden, so nice, I can't really take pictures, but I try!

Taylor - yikes! That's a lot of work, but very interesting stuff!

Brie - LUCKY! that's awesome your friend is gonna help you out, You are going to have to share your work outs with us!! Yeah, i'm with Heather..how in the heck do you have the hook ups like that????

Heather - that is funny, i'm sure the kids were like WTF???

YUK - i'm getting sick, damn it! The bf is still sick and I think he's finally given it to me! BOOO, I went and bought some airborne, so I hope that slaps it right in its face! I just made some salsa, and we're having indian tacos tonight, YUMMMM I'm gonna make some guacamole too, I love making both!
  • I'm off to my WW WI and I'm super nervous. I totally feel like I gained. I'm feeling super bloaty and gross. Hopefully I'll be down something. Then it's off to my bootcamp class.

I really hope I've lost even the tiniest bit....
  • woohoo! I just left my WI and I'm down 3 lbs!
  • (Taken from a thread I started)

So last month I made a goal not to eat out the entire month of April and I did it! I cooked all my meals at home and really felt great.

I also have been trying to eat more whole organic foods because it makes me feel better about the foods I am putting into my body. Not everything I eat is organic but veggies, fruit, meat, eggs and milk for the most part.

Anyway - the boyfriend was super supportive about my month of not eating out and ate everything I gave him. So tonight he really wanted thai and I thought it was a great idea and wanted to have some pad thai for a treat.

We got to the thai place and I sat in front of my food and just didn't feel hungry. It looked nasty, tasted worse but it was the same ol' pad thai I had always loved. I had three bites.

Sitting there I just felt sick. I hadn't prepared this food, I didn't know what was in it and the fat and calories MUST be soaring. Yes, I felt bad for not finishing it but I almost felt anxious about eating it.

Do you think that's normal? Apart of myself cheered that I didn't eat it but another part of me worried that I was almost too anxious about eating it and should allow myself to a treat.

I think my attitude toward food has changed and I do treat myself on sunday dinner with my family - brie cheese, wine - whatever dinner but I watch my portions - but that is cooked at my dads and I feel I have more control.

...I guess when you have been called "anxious" your whole life you don't know what feels stem from a normal place and which are from your monkey mind.

Yes, I am anxious about eating out. I know what pain that has caused me and I just want to avoid those situations as much as possible - I don't want to feel the way I have felt for the last 22 years and if that means avoiding situations where that I had previously binged on the food that got me here in the first place and so be it.

....Am I making any sense?

I totally understand if you didn't read my post. I guess I kinda needed to get it out.
  • Wow I have totally been a bad girl this weekend....

I'm also peeved off. I was in a store, and they had AMAZING sales on nice jeans, I'm a size 20, and every pair of 20's were WAY to baggy in the hips and legs. Damn being apple shaped!! And they had no size 18's I am not a happy camper. Can't beat $10 jeans!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend
  • I slept so late today - 11:30 - I never do that. Especially since my cat usually wakes me up at 7 to eat. This means I didn't go to the gym, but I walked around the mall trying to find new jeans. I must have tried on 30 pairs. I'm usually between a 14 and a 16, but nothing looked good. If I found a pair that fit my butt and sat just where I wanted them to, they were too short (or $90 and no way am I paying that much for pants unless they come with a man in them). Finally I went to JC Penney as a last resort, and found TWO PAIRS that fit, looked nice, and were on sale.

We're having fake Cinco de Mayo tonight - fake because its only May 2nd, not the 5th. I went to Trader Joe's for the first time and got a bunch of Mexican-esque foods, all low calorie/low fat. I'm doing all the cooking, so the guys won't know I"m already excited for the turkey enchilada's I'm planning.
  • stellarose- where in MD are you from?
  • I'm from Bayonne, NJ but I live in Beltsville, right outside of Silver Spring.
  • Oh wow! I go to school at UMBC. So, I'm like, 30-45minutes from you!
  • Yup! A few of my friends go there as well.
  • Very cool. I'm originally from Ocean City, though.
  • Oh, so you're kinda far from home like me.