*****Weekly Chat April 26th - May 2nd*****

You're on Page 6 of 8
Go to
  • WTG carter. I love you too. Sorry you had to get a biatch!
  • Quote: I know I dont post when I am doing badly....boo for me.

Ugh, I'm exactly the same way. When I fall off the wagon, I avoid 3FC!
  • I have some NSV's I would like to share.

With the completion of my workout today I worked out a total of 22 days in April!!! Only missing one workout I had scheduled.

I also met my goal of not eating out for the entire month of April.

I stayed within my calories except for the days I planned that I wasn't going to-- basically being sunday dinner with my family and I didn't did not allow that to trigger binges.

I got into the smallest pants I own which are those small 18's I was talking about earlier in the month.

Tomorrow I will be 4 months cigarette and diet coke free!

I know I have been bad about personals but finals are next week and between those and my workouts I am pretty busy. I love you girls so much and thank for supporting me. I could not have this month a success without you.

Here's to next month!
  • Taylor, that is just amazing!!!!!!!! Congratulations and keep it up!!!
  • Ghost: Maybe you could use a hobby. Something to keep your hands/mind busy when you're home at night. That could help with the snacking. And I glad everything went ok with the dentist and he was so nice!!! You've got me scared! Since I don't have dental insurance right now, I haven't been to the dentist in a minute. Oh, and don't be over there popping those pain pills too frequently!!

Brie: I got $35!!! It would totally be worth it!

Taylor: My trainer switched it up and had us warm up on the elliptical, do our weights, and then go back on the elliptical for 25 minutes. I kinda like it that way. She said it's supposed to make you burn more calories. You're doing great with your workouts!!! Way to go on 4 months smoke/diet coke free!!!

luvja: Good luck from me too!!!

Cake: I've been eating a good amount of calories and the weight is still coming off, so I guess I really must be burning a lot of calories. Um, and can we get this lemon chicken pasta recipe? Oh, and you have officially made the treadmill your *itch!!!

Dansin: Thank you!!! We did take my measurements and body fat and do fit tests at the beginning of the program. And we'll do it all over at the end. I've been going along with her calories for the most part. I even had some ribs yesterday (a very small portion of course)!!! Ahhh, the insanity!!! Girl, I went to the gym once and had forgotten my sports bra. And with 42DDs, it was no joke!!! I tried to go ahead and work out, but I definitely had to slow the cardio down.

BLcarter: Didn't I tell you it could only be a cheat DAY?!?! Hope you had a good workout last night and I'm glad you are back on track.

StellaRosa: Is it eash to grill avocado? I guess I'm just thinking of how it can be kinda mushy.

Nicki_Rose: I hope you do well on the Praxis!

Shantroy: Don't cha love waking up feeling skinny?!

Michelle: Way to go!!!!

As for me, I'm good. My body is sore, but in a good way. The weight is still coming off, but I'm only officially counting Monday morning WI. I'm really anxious to see what I lose this week. Hopefully, it will keep happening at this rate. This working out really is becoming addictive. Why was I doing push ups and crunches at 3am, cuz I was like if I'm up I might as well. Craziness!!! And I plan on making some paella tonight. I've really been craving it. I'm doing it with brown rice, so I hope it'll still pick up the saffron. I got shrimp, chicken, and hot chicken sausage so I'm hoping it'll turn out ok. I think I'm gonna have some turnip greens too. So of course I'll need to get my butt in the gym afterwards. I'm thinking I can get home and cook and rest and still get to the gym before 9 so I can get in a full hour. Oh, and I've decided that I'm giving ya'll pictures at 215lbs!!!! I took some before pics, so I'm looking forward to seeing the difference. There will be lots of rolls and stretch marks, so you might want to start prepping yourself (so you won't be traumatized).

Love ya'll!!
  • Icon - I like to eat when I'm bored, so to stop that, I started knitting. My hands are busy, and since I'm typically making things for other people, I don't want to risk getting whatever I'm doing dirty while having a snack near by. Its worked well, I think, and all my friends have scarves...I even made myself a small throw blanket. Now that its warmer here, and scarves/blankets are not needed, I paint or just go for a walk outside. Anything to get me away from the food or keep my hands busy.

Beaka - Its not hard at all. I do one of two ways:

If the guys have the outside grille fired up, I just cut the avocado in half (with the peel still on), remove the pit, and have them cover part of the grille with foil so we don't lose pieces. If I'm using my double-burner grille thingie (its indoor, and goes over two of my stove burners) I slice up the avocado, still in the skin, and just do it that way.
  • Beaka- I know girl! I think that that whipped me into shape...now I just have to REALLY whip myself into shape

Cake- Alright I just did my hour of tae bo and BOY was I dripping sweat....eww

Luvja- I'm gonna have to say that I will post every day and stay on track for the month of May since it was my original GOAL month...and my birthday is the 25th...gotta look good for that day!

Taylor- Yay for NSV's....I think another reason why I have been kind of slacking is that every SINGLE DAY I go to work someone tells me how skinny I am or look and asks how I am doing it and so on...so kind of makes me feel accomplished already

Stella- I am soo used to NOT having hardly any food in the house that when I DO go shopping I have a tendency to eat a whole bunch the next couple of days like I'm going to starve or something. So now I just go shopping multiple times a week and that way I can get fresh items. I have even been eating salad...which in the past I have dreaded, mostly because I hate salad dressing lol.

anyways ladies...i'm about to shower up..so that I can go do some shopping with the girls! Can't spend very much but wanted to get something cute to wear tonight. I love my thursday nights out...maybe some hardcore dancing afterwards...we'll see how it all plays out Have a great night everyone
  • Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today is going well. I have only eaten 18pts today out of my total of 37 usually by now I am at about 23. I am going to have a big dinner tonight, its college dinner and we are having Thanksgiving in April oh yes turkey, dressing, etc the works. I am so looking forward to hanging out with friends and having a great time. Work is good today too no real stressors I think been semi productive for 315pm LOL. Hope eveyrone is having a good day.
  • ok guys, pro tip this morning- dont be holding your cat when your toast pops! It hurts when they jump and dig all 20 million claws into you xD

thanks for all the tips, i might start sowing again, i love cross stitching and i do have a project on the go that i havent finished yet ^_^
  • Icon- HA! Note to self.

Howdy ya'll! Who's ready for Friday? I sure am!!!! Don't have a lot of time so I'll keep it brief. YOU GIRLS ROCK!
  • i'm writing you from the computer lab i am finishing my papers... i am eating the best i can under this stress and i plan to get two papers done by monday and all of my make up hw so i can feel like i have time to workout. everytime i want to i feel guilty that i'm not doing school work!

be back one day lol bye chickies!
  • I'm exhausted! I spent all day training and just drove 3 hours to my next hotel. I went out to dinner tonight. I usually go to the restaurant chain where I used to work. I was seated by myself since I'm on buisness, and waited over 10 minutes and no one helped me. The waitress stopped by 2 other table (that were both seated after me) and never once said anything to me. I was furious, and starving so I got up to leave. Well I got revenge! The owners of the restaurant were sitting and the bar and saw me. They called me over to ask how dinner was. I told them what had happened. The girl was written up and they owners gave me a gift card to the restaurant. hehehe I loooooooove karma! To top it off, when I got to my hotel I was upgraded!

I'm gonna skip personals, sorry girls, and have a bubble bath in the giant jacuzzi tub.

Night you lovely ladies!
  • Aargggg! I drove all the way to edmonton today for a training tomorrow and just got an email at 10:30 pm from the client stating that he forgot and wants to cancel!!!!!! Why are some people so freakin annoying!?! Oh well at least I can sleep in tomorrow....Sigh
  • Someone wanna take my finals for me?....UGH
  • Ick! Sorry you all have finals. I'll be back for personals, but it's like the buttcrack of dawn and I need to load my magazines so I can go shooting this afternoon once they pick up this child.

I ... quit. LoL. That's all I have to say about this week. I am back to babysitting again and that's really helped step up my exercise because I have nothing to do when this kid naps.

I've been gardening a lot and my old arthritic joints have been acting up because the barometric pressure is high, but it will NOT rain. Urgh. I could barely walk when I got up this morning.

Anyway today is a day of grocery shopping, sharpshooting... and... I GOT A BLACKBERRY PEARL!!!!!!! Its the one with the pink henna print.