What do you like about YOU???

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I love my personality.
  • i like my lips, eyes, and the fact that i am a good person and am blessed with a great mom to guide me
  • My teeth. I have naturally beautiful teeth. That's what I'm mostly complimented on
  • Oooh! This is a great thread!! I like my hair, its naturally red (auburn) and naturally curly... I get compliments on it almost on a daily basis. I like my nose too - it's small and thin. I also like my feet - my husband says I have cute feet.
    I am very tender hearted which I like. Things/people/music move me beyond words.
    Keep this thread going gals!!
  • I love my hair. And on good days, I feel somewhat intelligent. I have a very curious personality.
  • I like my hair - so many people ask me if I dye it because its got about 4 different shades in it, from red to blond to dark brown.
  • I have a very nice booty! I get compliments on my smile all the time. But I would say I like my butt and lips the most!
  • I love my eyes. They change color, too.
  • I have really long eyelashes. I love that they almost look like fake ones when I put on mascara. I also like my fingers. Even though they are kind of short, they have sort of an elegant look to them.
  • I love my eyes, my lips, my intelligence and my ability to be open minded and think outside the box. I love looking at situations and ideas from new angles all the time... I should have become a philosopher, lol.
  • my creativity...plus my hair cause with a box of dye and a new cut its a whole new look
  • it used to be my hair but I cut it all off so now I hate it.

anyway probably my eyes and my lips.