whew i need a drink!

• of cold water of course heheheh SPRING CLEANING IS DONE GIRLS!!! 5 bags of clothes for Goodwill between me and hubby yay!!! that's 5 bags out of my house LOL

windows cleaned!
    carpets cleaned!
    floors & baseboards & WALLS scrubbed!
    drapes/blinds cleaned!

i hope this counts as exercise because i'm knackered!!! (ok i've been hanging around my Brit cousin too much LOL)

**sigh*** even after all this i know i'll have to clean it all again in a few days LOL it does seem rather futile doesn't it ???
  • It totally counts as exercise! You go girl! It's so nice to be living in a nice clean and decluttered house isn't it
  • Wow! You are running circles around me today. Look at how much energy you have. I'm amazed.
  • I hate housework and yet I know that everyone just performs better and feels better about life when they are surrounded by a clean, orderly, serene home. Good for you for tackling such a big job with such energy and enthusiasm!

And who would have thought you could kill pounds of fat with dust bunnies?

You do deserve a reward, Trazey, at the very least a nice, big drink of cold water.I think this guy would be willing to share his drink with you....

• WHOA, WTG Trazey!! That is awesome! I did a little bit of cleaning today myself--of course, I only have the one room (I live in a college dorm), so I think my task was just a tad bit easier, LOL!! But seriously, well done! You should be super proud of yourself... And yes, cleaning definitely 100% counts as exercise! I feel like I've read somewhere that cleaning house burns as many calories per hour as taking a walk, or something like that--I could be totally off (it's happened before, heh!), but either way, you definitely got some exercise out of that, so good on ya for killing two birds with one stone! Hehe!
  • You betcha....cleaning is good exercise. It always feels good to get things cleaned up, cleaned out and organized!