am I the only one...?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Oh I do this all of the time.I am not sure if its a good thing yet for me but we will see.
  • Matt - you are definitely NOT the only one. I do the same thing. For my weight loss I buy a target outfit for each mini mini goal. I have one for my birthday on May 9th and another for my friends wedding on June 11th, etc. Sometimes the scale is so frustrating, especially because I build a lot of muscle! Fitting into those clothes is such an awesome feeling!

Wishing you all the best and make some plans for when you get them on and be proud!!!

S
  • I do that all the time! Especially of it is on sale!
  • Yup, me too. I think I've got four things currently in waiting. I have a dress and a top that are smaller sizes of things I love, and a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that I got for less than $10 each. I wouldn't want to risk major money on anything that I can't be sure will fit, but there are few better feelings than being able to zip up a pair of jeans that I remember not being able to get over my thighs. (Give it a few more kilos and I'll be able to breathe in them too!)
  • You're not the only one. When I find jeans that fit my shape (short legs, long torso), I tend to overbuy. I have some size 20 jeans that I'm waiting to get in. I hope to be in them by the end of the summer.