Twoderland?

• As of this morning I'm only 19 pounds away from cracking the 300 pound line. My eventual goal range is 210-220, so cracking under 300 is a big deal for me. The lowest weight I've ever been in my adult life was in 2003 when I got down to 283.

I'm hoping to be under 300 by my birthday on June 28th!
  • Congratulations on your hard work! Keep it up and you will make your birthday goal!
  • That is amazing Matt! You will be in the 200's soon enough... All your hard work is paying off!
  • Congrats
    Congrats Matt (matt_H) for moving along.

I got to watch the Boston Marathon for about an hour around noon at Coolidge Corner. Really fun watching the determined runners going by and the upbeat crowd.

Did you get a chance to watch?
  • Wow wait to go man!
  • Congratulations on your fantastic efforts so far, and good luck for the last push!
  • Quote: Congrats Matt (matt_H) for moving along.

I got to watch the Boston Marathon for about an hour around noon at Coolidge Corner. Really fun watching the determined runners going by and the upbeat crowd.

Did you get a chance to watch?
    I did get a chance to watch a little bit of it on TV. I ate lunch with a friend at "Figs" in Charlestown. They had the race on the TV and I saw the women's finish. Those are amazing atheletes.

I told someone else that before the end of next year, I'd run in a 5k. If I continue to lose weight and start jogging a bit next year, I think I could do that. We will see!
  • You can make it to Twoderland by your birthday, I just know it! You have done so much already, congratulations!