feels like it's all in your mind.... ?

• UGH!

Ever have one of those days where you either don't do well exercising or eating at a meal only to find out later in the day, you have more energy to do a kick-a$$ workout or enjoy an afternoon/evening meal without feeling deprived as you were earlier in the day????

It's like your inner child scolding you saying, "Now where the heck were you earlier today when I needed ya?!"

It S.U.C.K.S.!!

~ tea
  • It's the opposite for me - I do great all morning, then wonder where my resolve went when 6pm (my snacktime!) hits and all I want in the world is to sit down in front of the TV and call for a pizza.

But then again, when I don't do well early in the day, I tend to give up for the rest of the day. ): I guess I'll know just what you mean when I finally kick the habit!
  • I'm like you Nepenthe! When I binge or fall off the wagon it's always after work. I rock all day long and them 3PM hits and all I can think about is bad food and a movie. I'm off that habit now - and enjoying it but I am sure it will rear it's ugly head again!

I always make the excuse if I cheat early on in the day or miss a workout that well I might as well go nuts and shove everything horrible I can find into my mouth because I already wasted it (therefore making it worse). I'm going to try really hard now to just accept I made a bad choice and keep on going for the day in good mode! I hope I can do when the time comes!!!

THey say it takes 21 days to create a new habit, I say it takes 21 years lol!