i'm back! anyone else doing ww online?

• im back and i joined ww online! its been a couple days and im loving it so far. i love being able to look up things on my mobile phone while im out so i can make the right choices and being able to track everything online!

im also doing gold's gym on wii everyday. its amazing! the only wii game that has gotten me sweating.

anybody out there?
  • Hi! I'm doing WW online too. I don't have it on my phone yet but I will as soon as I get my phone from UPS. I love WW online. I joined 3/2 and have already lost a little over 18 lbs. It has definitely slowed down a bit now, but I'm happy just to be under 200 again!
  • wow! that's really really good progress! for ww, do we have to use ALL of our points every day? i keep on coming under points by a couple and i don't know if that's bad...

what kind of phone did you get? :] its soo convenient to be able to look up point values right away. like, i tried ww once with the pencil and paper and i couldnt hack it cuz i couldnt find everything i needed in the little book and didnt wanna carry it around with me..
  • Yes, you do need to use all of your points allotted for the day. I still have some days where I come under, and I try to get as close as I can by eating a WW Ice Cream Sandwich or something at night.
  • Love WW!
    Hello-

I am a big fan of WW- I attend meetings, but use e-tools like my life depended on it. Stick with the plan and you WILL succeed. That does include eating all your alloted daily points, weeklies and AP's are up to you. Be sure to really check out the website as there is SOO much plan info there- without attending meetings you may have to seach a bit but all the same info is available!

You can do it!
  • Quote: wow! that's really really good progress! for ww, do we have to use ALL of our points every day? i keep on coming under points by a couple and i don't know if that's bad...

what kind of phone did you get? :] its soo convenient to be able to look up point values right away. like, i tried ww once with the pencil and paper and i couldnt hack it cuz i couldnt find everything i needed in the little book and didnt wanna carry it around with me..
    Yes, you have to use ALL of your points! That is why when your weight goes down, your points go down and vice versa. It is tailored to meet your needs pretty much.
    I was actually calorie counting before WW (so frustrating!!) I stayed around 1250 a day and I was losing pretty well. All of a sudden it just stopped, when I was around 205. Agh! My dr actually suggested WW and I talked to DH about it. He was all for it, I was a bit hestitant. I've never never had anything work for me so well! Now I don't know why I haven't done this sooner! I LOVE WW!
    I've actually just started following the Wendie plan and I'm really liking the set amount of points a day (using WP). At my weight and all that with the wendie plan this is what I'm eating (my week is Wednesday to Tuesday, since I started it on Wednesday):
    W:25
    Th:30
    F:29
    Sa:40
    S:25
    M:29
    T:27

This is the wendie plan I found on the internet, but I know there are some other variations. Eating 40 pts in one day was outrageous, but I actually lost weight the next morning! So far it is working for me.

Oh, and the phone just came today! DH and I got the Palm Treo Pro from Sprint. Their service is much cheaper than AT&T, the provider we were with. We get more with a lower price! I just tried the WW mobile and I really like it. It is going to be so much nicer going out to eat and now I won't mistakenly eat a Sheetz bacon pretzel melt for 18 points again! That really depressed me!
  • I am! and I love it! So is my boyfriend - even though he doesn't need to lose weight, but he just eats terribly. It's so funny to see him realize his buffalo wings from Applebees has 40 pts. And he can eat that daily and not really gain weight! :P
  • becky-- hah, i hijacked your name from the team athena chat thread.. you can call me joy, btw...

anyway, wow! i was just reading about the wendie plan thinking about whether i would do it. i already am sort of worried about my weekends since that is when i do my "social eating". i too have 25 points allotted each day... my week ends on friday so i think that im going to have my super high day be saturday so i have a whole week to recover and plus its more convenient for me. i lost the bulk of my weight calorie counting but ive stalled in past few months, which led me to ww, so im thinking that the cycling involved with WP will do me some good. :] (haha, i JUST scrolled back up and read your daily schedule and realized your shd is on sat too! )

how are you liking the treo? i have some friends who it and one who hates it(but he seems to be grumbly about everything). i'm a google phone gal myself over here with t-mo and i <3 it..

julie-- ive been thinking of getting my bf to join ww because he's trying to drop a few lbs... did you guys join at the same time?
  • Joy: I kind of worked it out so that it would be on Saturday! Always a good idea to have the high day on a weekend day! So far I like the Treo. It is very different from what I'm used to since I've never had a smartphone before. I think DH was more excited about having one! He was all for the Iphone, but we got these instead. He'll get over it!
  • oh man, so im trying to eat ALL my points and i feel so full all the time! i think that somewhere im worried that this is not going to work because how could i be losing when im eating so much food... but maybe not eating was the reason i wasnt losing anyway?

b- haha, yeah, i think that the lure and marketing of the iphone get a lot of people, but there are so many other great smartphones out there--- like the treo!

it's really funny because ive been entering the food im going to eat the day before because i work and i go to school at night so i am rarely home, so its really shocking when i open up the plan manager the next day and am like OMG how did i eat so much already?