My Recipe Published Again in Taste of Home

• It's a simple adapted Lemon Bar recipe (not low calorie at all unfortunately ) It won a "blue ribbon" contest a few years ago in the Bars/Cookie category, and I got a nice gift certificate and a hard-bound copy of the book it appeared in...then to my delight I received another hard-bound copy of their "Christmas" recipe book, that they printed the recipe in...and to my surprise I got in the mail yesterday another hard-bound Taste of Home book, this one is "Contest Winning Annual Recipes 2009"

This is the kind of thing my mother loves to see I think she thinks that doing a manual labor-type job in a kitchen/restaurant is not as good as say, my sister who was a dental assistant...but I take pride in what I do so that's what counts.

If anyone has the book, it's on page 180, "Lemon-Lime Bars".
  • i love taste of home. congratulations!!!
  • thank you ! I love that the recipes are pretty simple and all about YUM. And i got the nicest letter from a total stranger, she saw that I lived in Vermont and just wrote to say that as a child her family spent summers at camp in Vermont and it was just such a wonderful memory for her. And I love that her letter was just addressed to My Name, Lake Elmore, Vermont and I received it no problem
  • Yumm.Lemon bars are my favorite!!Luv the ones from starbucks........bet your are better!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oh yummmmmm! congrats, cupcake! (cute road name!)
  • That lemon bar recipe sounds tasty