Im Goin Home:)

• i just bought my plane ticket to fly home to oregon from the UK.. i have been over here for 3 years, and its a lovely place, but as they say ' there's no place like home'. im so excited i cant see straight lol... light cool whip, crystal light, all the good things i cant get here... but i have to stay away from the bad lol.. i e taco bell lol...

june 4th america bound
  • That's wonderful! Is it just a visit or is it permanent? I'll be praying for a safe trip and staying on plan
  • Good news for you, visit or permanent ? I have heard that the food in Great Britain is lousy. I got this from my former boss who is a Brit by birth. When she moved here she had a hard time getting used to the change in food.She said the first year she was here she lived on apple pie and tea !
  • Bye! Glad you enjoyed it here!
  • it's a perm move.. as for the food here, i personally dont like it too much.. dont wanna insult my uk friends by saying that... it's just a lil bland for me. the one thing i do love over here is their fish and chips from the chippy.. wonderful, but oh so bad for you lol. thanks for all the well wishes.. im sooo jazzed
  • Welcome back and good luck with your goal !