Looking For Support

• Hello...my name is Dawn. I'm new to this site and just thought I would introduce myself. I have a long way to go and a lot of weight to lose. I've tried different diets before on my own and lost some weight, but always managed to gain back what I lost and then some. I am hoping that this time with some support, I can take the weight off and keep it off permanately. I look forward to making new friends and getting to know all of you better.
  • Hello Dawn, I am Angie and to 3FC. This is an awesome place for support, just jump in and good luck. You may like the 100+ board it is always hopping.
  • Hi Dawn and welcome to 3FC.

I'm happy to see that you are making your way around the forums. If there is anything we can help you find, just ask.
  • Hi Dawn, welcome! There are lots of people here to help motivate you and give you support, so you've come to the right place! Good luck! You can do it!
  • Thanks for the support and making me feel welcome. Had my first weigh in today and was down 3.2 pounds.
  • Welcome to 3FC!!! We have subforums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more. Surf around and settle in!

Congrats on the 3.2 pounds!!!