35 pounds lost...over half the way through!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • The before picture is taken last August the week before I started my WL journey, The picture in the dress was taken 4/10. I am a little over half of the way through but heh....I am amazed.

• you look awesome!! I love that white dress too.
  • Sweeeeet! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • Ashlan! Oh my goodness! Work it Girl! SOOO many congratulations to you for your achievement! You look fantastic!
  • You look amazing! Only half way to goal? Girl, you are gonna need bodyguards once you get there!
  • Keep at it - you are doing GREAT!
  • Thank you ladies...
  • Wow! Your legs have really shrunk! Good luck with the remaining weight! Look how far you've come!! How's the push up and sit up challenge going?
  • Girl you look great!!! I'd never seen your before pic. The difference is amazing!!!
  • That is so amazing. You rock. Love you!
  • Wow! You've really toned your body! You look fantastic!
  • Nurse - the challenge is going sloooooow. But I am still trucking.

taylor/wormwood Thanks ladies

Beaka - that is because I wouldn't post it unless I lost a significant amount...and well here I am!
  • You go my babycakes,

Baby girl you look great. Now come on and post that other picture too. The one in the black, that was hot chickie!! Daddy saw your pictures and he said Pooh really looks good. I am so glad you have your daddy's will power and determination. Ash, I am so proud of you and thanks for giving me that push. Now post that other picture too. Oh yeah, daddy said it felt weird saying that his daughter looked hot. LOL LOL Rock it moma ceita!!

Love Ma
  • wow!!! great job! i'm so impressed!
  • shazam! you look hot! I love your new hair! congrats on all the weight you've lost so far! you really look fantastic!