dang! Lost 1.5 % body fat & gained 1.3 lb lean muscle mass in 3 weeks!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My mouth dropped as my trainer measured me for body fat, etc-- today at the gym.... I gained 1.3 lb of lean muscle mass & lost 1.5% overall body fat in three weeks since she last measured me!

(*I joined the gym about three & 1/2 weeks ago).

I'm actually kinda speechless, lol. My trainer was impressed and told me to keep up the great work on cardio & resistance training!

I'll say it again: wow!

~ tea
  • WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you inspire me
  • Whoa Tea that's nuts! But fantastic!!! Very good job!!
  • Tea you rock!! That is awesome!
  • That is awesome! Congratulations.
  • this is great. makes the bother of exercise so worth it eh? good on you.
    keep up the good work.
  • Woo hoo!
  • Dang is right, girl! You rock!!
  • That's fantastic! Keep it up, girl!
  • That is so wonderful! Good for you!!!

What I especially love about this post is, if you had been at home, on your bathroom scale, your post would have said, here I am, slaving away at the gym and I'm NOT LOSING anything! The scale won't budge! Etc. But look at what really happened! I bet you love watching the awesome changes going on within yourself.

Your stats are amazing. You inspire us "bigger" gals. xoxoxo Michelle
  • Wahoo!!! Thats great!
  • That's EXACTLY the kind of post I want to be reporting in 3 weeks!!! I just had my body fat determined on Monday and my first personal training session yesterday.

WTG!!! Yay to hard work
  • That is AWESOME and isn't the gym THE BEST THING EVER????

Quote:
    What I especially love about this post is, if you had been at home, on your bathroom scale, your post would have said, here I am, slaving away at the gym and I'm NOT LOSING anything! The scale won't budge! Etc. But look at what really happened! I bet you love watching the awesome changes going on within yourself.
    OMG that is totally me. I started going EVERY DAY on March 3rd. I haven't lost any weight but I have lost almost 2 full sizes. In five weeks!! Two sizes!!! I didn't have a personal trainer or anyone to measure me. I just have to go by how my clothes fit.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on.
  • You go girl! Keep up the good work! It happens really fast. Be consistent and keep on eating clean.
  • That's amazing!!! Do you mind posting your workout routine?