What new foods have you discovered?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Since starting weight watchers, what are your three favorite foods that you have discovered? Mine are:
    1- Arnold's sandwich thins (I would use these over a hamburger bun any day)
    2- PB2 (I love it!)
    3- weight watchers ice cream (yum)
  • What's the PB2 like? All the WW offices in my region are pooling together an order to save on shipping costs, so I signed up for a jar. I loooove PB and can only seem to fit it in once or twice a week, so if it's good, I'll be a very happy lady!

And oh, my favorite discoveries so far are Joseph's oat & flax mini pitas (0 points for one!), laughing cow wedges, and big bags of washed trimmed green beans. I knew all these things existed before, but I've discovered their low point values now.
  • I ordered 4 jars of PB2.Its fair.Id rather have natural PB in smaller quantities.IDK, just something funny tasting about it.
  • Shredded Papaya

Steel cut oats--much better for than oatmeal!

Quinoa

Golden Flaxseed

Skinny Cow Skinny Dippers
  • carb balance tortillas

100 calorie english muffins

skinny cow (all of them)

velveta light

high fiber and calcium pasta

meatless crumbless and burgers!
  • The PB2 is good. It's a great substitute for peanut butter and has the same consistency. If you don't want to buy it 4 jars at a time, tons of people are selling it on ebay or else you can get it at hyvee grocery stores.
  • Good to know, MandiK, thanks!
  • Well, I cook with buckwheat ferinetta. Not too many people like making breads with wheat flour, but if you like that, use buckwheat ferinetta (only available through minn dak online) instead, its really filling
  • Flatout Bread

Quinoa (yum!)

Laughing Cow cheese

ummm the entire Whole Foods market
  • Raw Almond Butter fresh from ground almonds on wheat thins whole grain crackers

Smart Ones Chicken Enchilada Suiza (delicious if you like "little spicy")

Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches

granny smith apples slices dipped in low-fat Caramel dip

I'm not able to get a ticker yet as I'm still a newbie (under post limit)
  • May I ask...What is PB2?Is it some type of fake peanut butter or the real kind?
  • I just looked up PB2...apparently its powdered low fat/calorie peanut butter...seems a little wierd to me
  • Thank you nicoledg,I thought it was something like that but had to make sure.
  • Quote: I just looked up PB2...apparently its powdered low fat/calorie peanut butter...seems a little wierd to me
    And expensive!!!
  • Well, I decided to give PB2 a try and ordered the 4-pack with the online coupon. I'd like to be able to eat an apple with PB and not have to be so skimpy measuring out little dabs of pb.