Hello! :)

• Hello everyone,

I'm not dieting, am just doing my best on eating healthy and staying active. I've lost 18 Lbs so far!!! Was 364 and current 346. I am drinking my water and walking daily, about 30-60 minutes. I am pleased with my progress and do have a long way to go.

I will post here weekly, don't have access to a computer till friday. Just wanted to share my news and looking forward on cheering others on.

Have a nice day and week ahead!

Liliann
  • Hey Liliann, you are doing GREAT so far. Keep it up!!
  • Liliann - Great to see you back. You sound excited and successful!

BTW if you're walking 30-60 min a day, how about joining our 300+ exercise thread and entering all your minutes there?! You'd really help US reach our goal for the YEAR, and many find it helps us stay accountable! You can record once a week, if you like! A couple of people just report at the end of the month!

Welcome back!
  • Hi Lillian!!!

I was thinking of you the other day and wondering how you were doing. Then voila! here you are I was about to tell you to put your exercise minutes in the exercise thread, but Prof Heather was too quick.. hehe.

You are doing fabbo!!!

Hugs,
    Ratkity
  • Hi Liliann. I'm new here, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your success!

Looking forward to getting to know you,

Georgia
  • Hey girl, I wondered about you when I started back on here in January. Glad to see you posting again! Congratulations on your loss.....sounds as if you are doing superb!
  • Hi! Have a great weekend! Taking it one day at a time is a great plan.