Do you Etsy?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I've become addicted to Etsy I check it every day to see what kind of goodies are available. I don't make or sell, but I've bought some fantastic things such as handmade silver jewelry, handbags, even a gorgeous turned wood box that I used as a pet urn.

Do you etsy? If you have an etsy shop, please share
  • I looooove that website. They have the best stuff.
  • oh man i love it and i'm addicted. i mostly look at upcycled clothes, jewelry and hippie stuff. i have only made one purchase- but it was a good one and i was happy with the item i got.
  • I'm addicted too. I'm planning to open an etsy shop after our move in late summer. I'm craft-addicted, also and was selling in a little off-kilter shop called funky findz, but the shop folded. I'd rather not go back to ebay if possible (their charges are going crazy).
  • I have heard of this Etsy.....perhaps I should stay away. The last thing I need is another interest online! Next time I need a gift perhaps.....
  • i highly recommend it. if i can get all my gifts from now on from crafters and small shops i am going to try. all these hippies in eugene are rubbing off on me!
  • i love that place..i haven't bought yet (due to monetary restrictions) but i love cruising around on that site.
  • I don't shop - I don't dare! I'd be more broke than I am now. I do have a shop there but haven't updated in a bit. I need to get around to putting more things up there
  • I buy a majority of my daughter's clothes on etsy...super cute, original, and custom made just for her. I also buy all my jewelry there as well as frequent my bath, body, and candle buds .

Anyone want to list their favorite sellers? I'll share if people are interested!
  • Actually, one of my most recent resolutions is to buy stuff on Etsy whenever possible. I don't buy a lot but if there is something I want/need, I check Etsy to see what is available.
  • This is so funny, I just heard of this yesterday
  • I found this site a few weeks ago, I think it is amazing! I really want to open up a graphic design shop. I'm not sure how to go about it yet, but I'm going to start working on some pre-made stuff.

My fav part of the site are the clothes, though. I love the corsets!
  • Never heard of this...must check it out now.
  • ooh..going now! thx!
  • I joined as a seller last summer...and I have made a few purchases as well! You can find all kinds of great stuff on there.

My shop is at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6087701.