Woot! Woot! Notice There Are Two Woots!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I have an exciting update!

I AM AT GOAL!!!! I WENT DOWN THREE POUNDS TODAY!!!

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! ****, I WILL GIVE MYSELF THREE!

Yes, I will be lowering it but not today and not this weekend. I am at goal. I have achieved what I set out to do and I am so owning this victory.

Thank you again ladies. As my thread said yesterday, each and every one of you have been instrumental in my weightloss. I look forward to our continued journey together.

PHOTOS ARE ON THEIR WAY--will be posting over the weekend I hope! I just loovve seeing photos of other ladies but now it will be me. Who'd have thunk it???
  • Atta Girl Thin Thighs, You Rock!!!! Welcome To Maintenanceland!
  • FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • Great News! How long did it take you. I noticed you are my height and started at the weight I did. Your goal is where I would like to be. It inspires me to keep on going when I see others can do it.

Congratulations!
  • I started in late May/early June '08. The stories I have seen here have really helped me too.
  • Wow - what an amazing, fast drop right there at the end!

Your body must like you an awful lot. I know mine, and it will hover one pound above goal FOREVER, just to mess with me.

I think it is a good decision not to immediately drop your goal weight further. You've worked long & hard to get where you are, & I bet you look GREAT! Let your body enjoy it! Plus, many people report losing a few more pounds anyway as they transition into maintenance, so you might have a few more come off w/o even trying!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so proud of you!
  • WOOT! Fantastic!
  • great job, congrats!

• Way to ROCK your weight loss!

Enjoy! Maintain!

Jay
  • Congrats!!!
  • I cannot even express how much pride I feel on your behalf right now. What an amazing accomplishment! It must be hard to wrap your mind around it. You ARE the success story. Congratulations on achieving your goal. I needed a second wind right now and I think you just provided it so my shrinking butt thanks you too!
  • Congratulations! Inspirational!

• Congrats!!