Nothing serious...just wanna know...

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • ive only lost about half an inch off my arms since ive started . Ive upped my weights lately hopefully that will kick my arms in the butt! lol
  • I have the same issues. I've almost gone done 2 pants sizes, which is great, but my arms are still exactly the same. And now they look bigger because of the strength training. Yuck. I figure my body will have to get to them some time though, so all we can do is keep going.
  • I'll trade you losing weight in your arms for losing weight on my waist! Arms are easy, but this stomach may never go away!
  • Shoot, healthytoad, I trade you my arms! I have fought to lose the ever hanging fat for years! LOL
  • I can not believe you all are writing exactly how I feel. I have lost 10 pounds and my pants already feel less tight and My wedding ring fits so much better. But I suppose it will take an enormous weight gain to loose in my arms. A lady I work with had gasteric bypass and even after a 100 pound loss her pants are still big
  • i am sorry I am at work and was not paying attention I meant her Arms are still big not pants