Take Pictures!

• So I took a picture 9 days ago in my bikini, I told myself I would take one every first of the month and every 10 lbs lost. Well I took one this morning when I woke up and the scale said 179 which is only one lb down sadly but I can see results! Maybe that's why everyone at work is commenting on how I look like I've lost weight! I am going to start the 30 day shred today and at the end (and/or when I get to 170 lbs) and I'll post them for you all to see!
    One lb lost and I see a difference... I think you all should take pictures it really helps to keep you motivated!
  • I'll agree, I take pics at probably every 20 lbs lost, that way even if I'm feeling stuck or like I've not made any progress at all I pull out the pics and show myself where I've come from.
  • I sent my sister ( the body builder) a picture of my abs thinking she'd probably say i needed more work... but i got a "OMG YOU LOOK GREAT BETTER THAN MY STOMACH"! i was soo excited! i felt like i reached my goal lol
  • this is an interesting site for those who like pics, weightview is an interesting site just put the www in front and .com/join after
  • I totally agree! Pictures are worth a thousand pounds okay not really, but it helps SO much to actually see the progress somewhere other than the scale
  • I really don't set a time to take pictures. I wish I did from the beginning though. I don't have any at my highest weight and very few full body pictures so it's hard for me. I may start doing it when I hit 200lbs and then every 10lbs after. Who knows. I do take body pictures now and then to just see the differences.
  • I take pictures of myself all the time. I think Im going to take a picture of myself in my swim suit from last year, see how I look.
  • This is why I so need to invest in a digital camera. I got one last yr on my bday and then like two weeks later someone broke it!