****Weekly Chat-March 29th - April 4th****

You're on Page 4 of 15
Go to
  • Hi girls
  • Ok, so there's two different "strength" classes on the gym schedule for today, but I don't know what the difference is. One is called "sculpt" and one is called "chisel". I wanted to try whichever one is easier but...!!!?!?? The gym's website is so unhelpful too. They list tons of classes my location doesn't even offer, and meanwhile sculpt and chisel go undefined. I guess I'll just pick which ever one is most time-convenient and hope for the best.
  • sooooooooooooooooo i forgot to put on deoderant this morning... just thought i'd share that

oh and my office is warm...

luckily i'm wearing a short sleeved shirt

but it isn't helping the stink

this reminds me i need to put one in my bag to keep here at the office for days i forget like this

at least i will be with other stinky people where it's acceptable to smell bad when i get to the gym later today

2 MORE HOURS LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i get off at 4)

and bliss- not sure what was going on, but if you need to vent girl, hit me up on FB..... i'm a good little listener
  • bjeweled - you're welcome... i LOVE calorie counting... i become anal about it once i get back into it... so far today i have 545 cals left from 1500.. and that was after my afternoon snack of a 100 cal pack (i just DEVOURED the banana streudel things)... so i have NO idea what i'm going to eat tonight, but i'm sure there will be chicken and pototoes involved. maybe spaghetti since it's already made, but at the same time i don't know the calorie count in it **** maybe i'll be lazy and just eat a bowl of cereal lol

Bee20nine - :hifive: i had lots of sexytime this weekend too. my bf and i had a big fight last week, we had the make up sexytime... both of us claimed it was the best we'd ever had afterwards... all of our muscles were sore lol... hey... it was a good workout

brooksrm - call the gym and talk to someone... it's way easier than going through the sites...
  • Hey girls.... getting ready for the run! Gonna weight lift later. Already walked. This is a STRICT routine. Ay, yi yi....

The kids were CrAzY today. Ah, the joys of the day back from Spring Break!
  • I went to the gym this afternoon and did one of those "I know I know you from somewhere" double takes at some guy that was leaving when I was coming in. I realized who it was a bit later....it was Danny from Real World Dallas (I think?) The one who's mom passed away while he was on the show and who had surgery like the first night he was there because he got punched in a bar? LOL He grew up in the same town as me and we went to the same high school. Some hometown pride there...haha.

And then I was on the elliptical and four of my former students came by. They all waved though and one of my boys came over to say hi and talk for a bit. They're cute!
  • I'm back in serious determination mode and it feels great!!!!! I'm only true to myself when I'm in this mode Still haven't gotten out and walked yet, due to the cold.... but I'm eating right again! Yay me!
  • Good Evenin ladies!! I decided to step up my cardio regimine. Instead of doin my Richard Simmons for 40 minutes and then my Walk away the lbs for 20, I'll just do Richard Simmons at least 3X's a day.
    Oh I have noticed that I'm losing weight. I have no clue what my highest was cause I refused to get on the scale after 315. But every little bit counts. And to keep myself motivated, I look up people who are losing weight on YouTube, or I check out bodies I want to get down to on Photobucket. LOL

KSWOOD: I think I'll do the 1,200 Cals with the 200 extra leeway for myself.

CAKEBATTER: It's Hawaiian BBQ restaurant.

NICKI: Thanks!! I'm pretty proud of my self.
  • Great job ladies!! I, too have great news! I AM OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE 210's!! 9.7 pounds are in my way of getting to Onederland... This week, I am TOTALLY going to kick some arse in the gym!

luvja- I'm in the same boat! I'm glad to have determination again after a horrid week last week!

AND I was able to do 15 mins on the elliptical today without getting winded.... Size 14s by the start of summer?!?! Who knows?

Chicken Jambalaya made with brown rice for dinner using the leftovers from grilling last night... yum.

And the fiance and I are good now, we talked it all out last night and things are better
  • So I was awesome today. POP and then ran 2.25 miles ....but get this on a trail...OUTSIDE...not on a treadmill. It took some adjusting but it was awesome in the spring air. My buddy came with me. We walked that same trail 6 months ago and now we are jogging it. HA!

Crazy - WTG. Make sure you are careful doing all the workingout.

Luvja - YAY you are back in full swing ....keep it up!

Heather - that is a tough schedule but you can do it.....look at all the crap u been through

Cora - Hey hot mama wherever you are!

Sxulcmkny - Ok that happened to me two weeks ago. And of coourse it was warm in the office. And WBF would not go away that day. I said I was gonna put an extra in my bag too....haven't done it yet...Better get on that ....STAt

Brksrm - Ask the actual people at the gym...they can help you waaaay better
  • Ugh... I am SO upset! I finally went out and bought a scale. Someone at work saw me weigh myself and she told me thast scale had been broken for a while...

Well, I just weighed myself and it is 20 lbs MORE than what the scale at work said. I am so upset because this means that I am FATTER than I thought I was... So I am off to change my ticker and stats... Granted, I know I am not supposed to weigh myself in the middle of the day- but still.

I am so upset that I am crying right now. I am so disgusted with myself.
  • Evenin' ladies

Just hanging out here at home watching NCIS reruns, crotcheting my bf a blanket and sadly finishing off a half gallon of choco chip cookie dough ice cream. (I didnt eat it all at once) I have also realized that I need to have my nails done every week because they get loose and pop off before the 2 week appointment.
  • Bliss- GOOD JOB!

Cake- yay for running. I still have to gather up the courage to hit an actual road instead of treadmill.

Missa- Cut yourself some slack. Chances are, even with the scale being off, you were still losing like you thought. It DOES suck to add 20 lbs onto the number of weight left to lose, but you've still come just as far.

Ok, so I went to the gym and ASKED the people at the front desk about the diff between sculpt and chisel, and they didn't know. A lot of help, right? So I went to the sculpt class and busted my tail lifting weights. It was as hard as my training sessions but FREE. Well, with my gym membership, but not like an extra $45 to be worked out by my trainer lady.
  • HI my loves!

I am just about to set down for dinner (1/2 a cornish game hen with no skin, brown rice and spinach!!) and I just wanted to say hi and that I miss you guys and I am so glad I am back.

I will do personals, probably later tonight.
  • Bliss- congrats! Bet that feels awesome

missamelissa: you arent fatter than you thought, the number on the scale is different to what you though. You still look the same, you havent magically gained 20 pounds! You have still made progress and changes, its just that your starting point was different to what you thought it was

Brook- if they dont know the difference, maybe there is none? Or maybe its just different people take the different classes? Sounds strange to me

What is it with people turning up randomly on my door selling dinner vouchers/paintings/religions/the red cross/insert charity/cause here? And approaching me randomly well im out as well? Must be something in the water, because its starting to drive me nuts. Well, i just got home in time for the council to start water blasting the drain in my back yard! Just in time to get my kitten in, dont really want her out when they're doing that, apart from the potential to be water blasted I really dont want her let out of the gate and onto the main road for the first time when shes scared out of her wits by an industrial sized water blaster. So that was lucky.

Why?? Why???? They havent ever shown an interest in our drains before, and we've been here over a decade!

I think i have to go to my GP, i had what i thought was conjunctivitis last wed and its almost gone but my eye is still itchy if i dont get brolene drops in it, so im suspicious that the infection hasnt completely gone. Maybe thats whats making me grumpy towards all these people coming to my door

In other news i just got a letter today saying i have received a faculty of science scholarship! I get $3000 towards my tuition fees. Because i have a loan it all goes straight to them (dammit ) but im still tickled pink

edit: lol my cat is growling at the council workers through the window now

edit 2: now i have no home phone line -____- god changing internet providers drives me nuts!!! Raaaaghghghg