• Hi I am new to this forum. I have been posting in the 100+ for a couple of weeks now and ran across this one also.

So a little about me. I am 30 years old 230 pounds. I am not happy about my weight. I have always been a little on the heavy side however I way more now than I ever have. I have been tracking my meals and regularly exercising for about 2 weeks now and haven't seen a change. Hopefully I will soon.

I look forward to reading everyone progress and hope it will encourage me to stick with it this time....

Niekka
  • You are in a good place Niekka, glad to have you.
  • Quote: Hi I am new to this forum. I have been posting in the 100+ for a couple of weeks now and ran across this one also.

So a little about me. I am 30 years old 230 pounds. I am not happy about my weight. I have always been a little on the heavy side however I way more now than I ever have. I have been tracking my meals and regularly exercising for about 2 weeks now and haven't seen a change. Hopefully I will soon.

I look forward to reading everyone progress and hope it will encourage me to stick with it this time....
    Hi Niekka. Welcome to the group!

I've been at a standstill for the last 2 weeks (100gm lost), but that's part of losing weight. It doesn't go on overnight, it won't come off overnight. Stick with it and you will see results.
  • Hi Niekka!

• niekka. You'll find lots of support here!
  • Hi niekka!
  • Welcome, i am new sort of, I joined and lurked for a while, then I posted for a while on 100+ mostly, and now I am back after a few hard months. I hope you enjoy it here, there are some really great people.
    good luck
  • Welcome!
    Just jump in ..
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you can do it-- we have faith in you..