It’s a noob!

• Hello everyone! My name is Jessica and I’ve visited this site a few times… and FINALLY decided to sign up! I’ve been on a few different diets a few different times (and by few, I mean a million) and nothing has worked. BUT I AM GOING TO DO IT THIS TIME! Not only do I have friends supporting me, but I have the chickies on 3FC! So I am ready for this new endeavor…

A little about myself: I’m 22, live in a super small town in Georgia, and work almost all the time. A friend and I have decided to start dieting and writing a blog… so look out for that! I am really excited about being on here and getting started and I look forward to being apart of 3FC!
  • Hey Jessica -

Have you seen our 20-somethings forum? You may want to check that out...it's a great group for those in that age range.

We also have groups by eating plan, by amount to lose, and for smaller challenges that pop up every once and again. Look around, find a spot, and settle in.

Can't wait to get to know you better!
  • Welcome to 3fc! Check out the 100 lb Club for lots of great support! Good luck!