ah, weekends...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • ...you are the death of my diet.

Friday, wine (a lot) led to kraft dinner. Saturday, feeling guilty and had too much time on my hands. Too much random snacking. Cookies. Evening, out at Chinese karaoke, rye & gingerale, spring rolls, egg roll, sauce.

I'm committing now to not drinking at all this week, next weekend, or the weekdays after. Almost 2 weeks. I think that's as far as I can commit to this goal right now.
  • I hear ya girl!

I had a disasterous weekend foodwise!! I just snack because I'm bored. Bad bad bad!

In an attempt to redeem myself today I went and spent more money then I should on good wholesome food!!

Heres to a clean slate!
  • Quote: Heres to a clean slate!
    I'll drink to that, Maddie! Er.. water, I mean...
  • we can go wild and have some flavoured water
  • ugh i had a **** of a weekend TOM and eating led to 136 on the scale!!
  • want some water?

it's flavoured

• Cheers to not drinking!

I had to much wine and fatty pasta and treats this weekend also... agh.

But - this week will be great, ok ok!?
  • We can do it guys! We can have a good week!

I need a GOOD week or I think all my motivation is going to go out the window!!!

• Good luck guys.. i know ill need it big time lol
  • i pretty much had a horrible weekend also. well, sunday anyways. this week will be great though. good luck ladies!
  • *sigh* well my "fresh start" didn't really START yesterday. Starting again today!

Weekends are so hard, aren't they ladies? Bring on the flavored water Maddie!!
  • *hands up to the bad weekend!*
    I was out of town and tried to eat healthy.. but it didn't work. I only gained .4 lbs, so it isnt that bad.. but still lol
  • Argh! I'm with all of you! It was my ex-classmate's 21st and like every other birthday party, they'll call a caterer that has relatively good but really unhealthy food! I have two servings of fried rice and curry, way more than I would normally!

My only consolation was I only had one piece of toast for lunch.
  • I am with you all. I don't know why I think weekends are a free for all, but I have for the past couple ones. It starts out with a bad Friday lunch and goes from there. To top it off..... most of the time it is without exercise. I have GOT TO STOP THIS!

Thanks for the support and letting me know I am not alone in this.

Tammy
  • BAHH bad start to my monday. I slept in , couldn't sleep last night, and now I don't have time for the gym. I'm definitely doing power sculpt tonight.

I'm annoyed i didn't get to the gym though I was really pumped for it!!