30 Something's Daily Chat: TGIF! 3/20

• Hi All!

Welcome to Spring...it was snowing here this AM! I can't believe it.

We're going away this weekend for our anniversary. Leaving after work tonight and coming home Sunday afternoon. Everyone please behave while I'm gone!!
  • Have fun Lauren!

Everything's good here...today is weigh-in day and I'm down 5 lbs! YAY! I can't wait to get into the 220's and into my size 18 pants!

Hope everybody has a fantastic day.
  • We've had 80 degree weather all week, and today, on the first day of Spring, it's cold and foggy, and we're expecting rain this weekend. Crazy! lol

Have a nice trip, Lauren.

Liz- AWESOME job on the 5lbs!!!!!

I'm not sure I'm going to have a weight loss to show this week. I usually weigh myself every morning, and Tuesday I woke up and had gained 2lbs from the day before. I know weight can fluctuate, but this morning, I'm finally back down to 190. I'm hoping to lose at least 1lb by Sunday. That's the day I use as my "official" weigh in day for my ticker. lol
  • Congrats Liz

Here's it's going to be a lovely day. I can't wait to get out of this office. I have a vine trellis in my back yard that I want to clean up.

Hubby is going for follow up after having a mole biopsy. Crossing fingers that it's benign.

I have a little rant on my blog today, very short one, so take a look if you get the chance. (See link in signature)

Have a great day.
  • It's Friday, It's Friday... TGIF!!!!

Phew, what a long week. So glad the weekend is upon us.
    It's pretty quiet at my house now, the kids are playing play-doh and I am about to toss in another load of laundry and start the dishwasher. After that I am done for the day... and it is even before 5 PM.

Have a great weekend Lauren. We won't cause too much trouble. I promise

Congrats on the 5lb loss sept15!!!

Sapphire... I'll have to check out your blog.
    I hope that your dh's mole is nothing too scary.

Well off for now. Chat later, maybe?!?
  • Good morning ladies!!

LBH-have a fabulous weekend! That sounds like soo much fun. DH and I need to do that at some point...someday!! Right now, I need to get through nursing school...

Liz!! I'm so happy for you! Five pounds is great! You can do it!

Daydreamer-what a lovely week for you-80 degrees! That's my kind of temperature! I'm sure you'll be down by Sunday-I've stopped weighing myself in between weigh days-it discourages me too much!

SapphireBlue-I hope DH's dr's appt went well!

PearFreak-You're awesome getting so much done yesterday! I have spurts to get stuff done like that!

Today was a good day-I went in to work for a little while (I'm a server at a restaurant at the moment) got home to pick up DD from the bus stop, went to her school for the school carnival, and out to dinner. I ate well until dinner last night I just need to be able to have control over dinner. That's what is hanging me up on my weight loss.