New Step Challenge

• I want to do another 10,000 step challenge when the current one ends. Is anyone interested? Any suggestions as to how I could tweak the current challenge to make it better? I know I need to add a few things to a posting format (week total, daily average, weight, etc.). I also plan on using individual results from this past challenge to see who should/should not be on the same teams. Let me know what you think...
  • I'm definitely going to keep shooting for 10,000 + steps a day. I'm up for another challenge. This is really getting me to move more. I can't think of any improvements. I hope more people will join.
  • I definitely want to do this again!! I promise this time I will stay on the right team!! lol
  • Me too!
  • Sounds like fun-Love to join
    Do you know when it will start?
  • I am definately in too. This challenge has helped me move more. The only tweak I can think of is a random change up of teams. That way we get to know other steppers. I think this challenge in team format is just great! We all need encouragement. thanks again Kim1214 for your efforts!
  • Kim, thanks a bunch for doing this. I would love to do this again. Even though I'm not doing a lot just knowing this makes me realize I need to do more.

Thanks for starting this....have a terrific weekend everyone.

Carolyn