I Can DO It!!

• Hey guys, I'm new here, but not new to WW. I just had a baby girl 3 1/2 months ago and went up to 220lbs from 165!! My first baby and I used being pregnant as "I can eat whatever I want!" but am definatley paying for it now!! lol About a week or two after I came home from the hospital after having my little girl I was 200lbs and I joined WW, went for about a month and a half and thought to myself "I can do this at home, so why waste money?" I'm now 170.2 and trying to lose my belly! Only 5lbs heavier than when I got pregnant but I look so much bigger. After falling off the wagon a few times recently I'm back and ready to kick butt!! I'm so excited to find this forum and look forward to getting inspiration and advice from everyone!!
  • Welcome Caleighs! Looks like you are right on track with your weight loss. I know how hard it is after the babies come to get everything back into pre-preg shape. As a mother of three it was a struggle and take work (my baby is now 17 lol) All I can say is water water water and exercise when you can. you can do some great ones holding your little bundle of a girl.

Please join us and post often we keep a weekly thread going and just started tracking out wi in days so jump on in anywhere on these boards

nancy
  • Good for you! You have taken a step that most fail at--taking off the baby weight quickly. As for me, it multiplied since I had my two kids! But, like the rest have been determined to get it off for good. It's awesome that you came this far. The only thing that I can recommend that I did when I had my first and didn't gain that much weight yet was work on your core and it will help get those stomach muscles tightened.