MRC..Come on Over..Take 33

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • Just checking in. I went to WI yesterday and was down 1.0 pounds. After three or four months of losing then gaining then staying the same repeatedly it is finally good to have three weigh ins in a row that were losses. I finally feel like I am hitting my stride again.

I have been doing quite a bit of exercise...probably too much for this program. I've been struggling to find a balance with exercise. I either overdo it or don't do any at all. That is so frustrating to me.

You are all doing so fantastic with your losses. Keep up the good work!
  • We're over the 30 pages SO...jump on over to Take 34.
  • Quote: I got a new digital scale, and I weighed last nite to make sure it jibed with the scale at work. Usually I don't weigh at work until late in the morning after I have drank at least 4 bottles of water, so it has not been exactly right. It was the same as the work scale last night, and as of this am, i have lost 19 POUNDS!!!! ONE more until 20!! YAY!!
    Got a question, kind of delicate.. Do any of you have a problem using the bathroom?? I sometimes go days and days without.. I have ordered the internal cleanser, but my counselor told me that my body is using most of what i eat, so not going very often is normal. Still, it is uncomfortable.. Any ideas???

I had that problem before I ever staretd on this diet. I was only doing 6 flax a day because that's what my bottle said. They upped me to 9 and I started taking the internal cleanser for one week. It helped and since I started taking 9 I haven't had to take the internal cleanser again. It's cheap *compared to the rest of their stuff* so I'd recommend it. It isn't so extreme as to cause you to go the other way either. If you're already taking 9 I don't think I'd up the flax anymore but if you're not then try that first because I did both simultaneously and don't know which really helped.
  • Thanks for all the advice, guys! I will certainly take it..